Status: Canceled

Automatic Nightmare

Welcome to Blue Hawk hell

Her skater shoes lazily hit the floor as she walked. She waved to the people she knew and ignored those who she didn't. Tiredly she opened her locker and just stared inside. Remembering she had Math and Science first, she grabbed both text books and threw her bag inside.

"Good morning Exeter High School. This is your principal, Mr. Sokul speaking. I hope you're all ready for the Exeter vs. Winnacunnet home football game tonight. I expect to see you all there! In other news we have some exchange students from Germany. Please give them a warm Blue Hawk welcome and make them feel at home. Can I have Ravyn Delisle to my office please."

"Good job Ray. What did you do now?"

"Shut up Jenn. He probably wants me to show these kids around. I am the only one in this hell hole who speaks German." Ravyn closed her locker. "Here take these to class for me." She handed her friend her text books. They high fived before Ravyn made her way to the office.

"What are you here for now Ms. Delisle?"

"Mr. Sokul called me in. I haven't been kicked outta class yet."

"And you won't be today..." Came a voice from behind her. Ravyn turned around and saw her principal with 4 other guys. One kind of looked like a girl. He was dressed in skinny jeans, a black tee shirt, and combat boots. His hair was in black and white dreds and he had dark make up on. She saw he had his eyebrow pierced as well as a tattoo on his arm.

The guy next to him looked like a wanna be rapper. His hair was in black corn rows and a white bandanna wrapped around his head. He wore a white shirt that she herself would swim in and jeans that five more people could fit in. White sneakers adorned his feet. She saw his lip was pierced on the opposite side of hers and his ears were gauged, just not as big as hers.

The other two looked somewhat normal. One had blond hair and was dressed in jeans and a band tee. The other had long brown hair but was dressed similar to blondie.

"Ravyn this is Bill, his older brother Tom, Gustav, and Georg." Ravyn just nodded and played with her lip ring. "I want you to escort them around. We have given them your classes so they won't be alone. They speak English but not that well. Help them out in anyway you can...but behave. Please don't show them how to cut class or be late. I would prefer not to see you AND them in my office today." Ravyn smiled sweetly.

"Wouldn't dream of it Mr. Sokul. Before first period can I give them a tour of the school?" He just nodded as they made there way out.

"So...your name is Ravyn? That is an odd name."

"Yeah well my parents are Edgar Allen Poe freaks. I'm guessing your lockers are next to mine. Which is good cause I gotta go get my cell." She walked them to their lockers and showed them how to get in. Once she opened hers she grabbed her cell and threw her sweatshirt in.

"You have many tattoos." Bill smiled.

"Yup I have ten." Ravyn raised her eyebrows.

"Wow." The day went on and soon it was lunch. The boys were getting along fantastically and all of Ravyn's friends liked them.

"So Ray are you going to the football game tonight?" Her friend Marc asked her. She laughed loudly and threw a pickle slice at him.

"Are you fucking crazy? Why the hell would I go there?"

"Because you like to start shit remember? I'm sure whats her face will be there."

"Ripley? I may hate the girl but I know she wouldn't be caught fucking dead there. Better thought yeah maybe I will go. You guys wanna come?" The Germans nodded and smiled.

"Do you fight a lot Ravyn?" Tom asked as he bit his sandwich.

"Only this chick. I can't stand her and she can't stand me."

"Why?" Georg questioned as shoved his straw wrapper in Bill's ear.

"We just don't get along." Ravyn shrugged. After school ended she brought the new kids to her house. They hung out and played Left 4 Dead 2 and Mortal Kombat until it was time to leave. They went to the high school and hooked up with their friends. They walked around until Ravyn stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh hell no..."

"What Ray?" Tom stood by her side.

"Fucking Ripley..." She walked up behind the girl and what seemed to be her new friends. Bill, Tom, Gustav, Georg, and the rest following behind Ravyn. "Well well well look what the cat coughed up..."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story with my honey babe! Tell us what you think!