Forever and Always...

Love's bite.

Forever And Always

Chapter One

Annie Wilson woke to two arms tightly wrapped around her bare torso, she smiled to herself as she rolled to face his bare chest, she breathed in his scent, he always smelled good even after a night of love making, she noticed his eyes open and smiled up at him.

“Good morning, baby girl.”

“Good morning, hot stuff” she bite her lip as she spoke. He kissed her lips softly, pulling her closer, his fingers played with the bottom of her hair.

“Have I said how happy I am your parents are out of town for the week?” he asked, as he pulled away from her soft lips.

“Yep... a few times last night, if I remember right” she smiled. He smirked, kissing her once again, but as it got heated he pulled away.

“We can't start that now.”

“Why not?”

“I gotta get ready for my date tonight.”

“Who are you taking out?” she smirked.

“Oh, I don't know... just a pretty brown haired girl.... you don't know her.”

“She sounds fantastic if you ask me” Annie said with a laugh, Nick joined in on the laughing, before getting up and finding his clothes witch were thrown around the night before in the heat of the moment.

“Be ready at five.... I'll come back and pick you up.”

“Where are you going?” Annie asked, as she wrapped her blanket around her body, before getting up and walking over to him.

“To the beach for a pick-nick” he smiled, wrapping his around her torso and pulling her to him for their goodbye kiss.

Nick left a few minutes latter getting into his Mustang, she waved through the upstairs window as he drove off. He got to his house to see it buzzing with people, Kevin and Danielle were in the kitchen with his mother, Frankie and some friends were in the living room. He knew Joe's car was outside but he didn't see him anywhere in the house, not that he was looking.

He went up to his room to change his clothes, he picked out an outfit,he was just pulling on his shirt when someone busted into his room.

“HELLO BROTHER.”

“Joe... you scared the hell outta me.”

“Sorry bro...nice hickey” Joe smirked, Nick covered over the red mark on his neck with his right hand, his face turning flush.

“I would love to stay and talk but I gotta go” he gushed, he was running around his room now, making sure he had everything for his date.

“Where are you going?” Joe asked.

“I'm going to see Annie” he smiled big.

“Didn't you just come from her house?” Joe smirked.

“How do you know where I was?” Nick raised her eyebrows.

“I called Annie last night and she said you were in the bathroom.”

“Ok... well I'm going back to see her tonight.... so tell mom I won't be home tonight either.” Joe made fake kissy faces and he rolled his eyes. “Knock it off, Joe. “

“Oh, Nicky... muh.”

Nick scowled, just having his brother kiss him on the cheek, he had a bit of a problem with that.

“Let me go with you guys” Joe then said, not caring at all about just kissing his brother on the cheek unlike Nick, who now was wiping his face with the back of his hand.

“Its a date... you can't come” Nick told him, pulling a blanket from his incredibly neat closet.

“Oh, come on, I'm bored...”

“You have a girlfriend....” Nick trailed, Joe just gave him a look then began to fakely cry.

“YOU HATE ME, DON'T YOU?”

“You know Annie doesn't hate you.... your her best friend.... although I don't know why.”

“That was mean?” Joe gasp.

“Its true... you two are so different.”

Joe just gave him a look and Nick dropped the subject, not in the mood to explain what he meant.

“Please let me come with you....PLEASE!”

“Joe....” Nick sighed. “I don't bother you on your dates.”

“Your not me” Joe smiled.

“Obviously...” Nick trailed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story... How do you like it??

What Nick's wearing: http://reignjonas.tumblr.com/post/3040025412