Forever and Always...

Better Then Revenge.

Forever And Always

Chapter Thirteen

Justin Beiber seen hugging it out with Jonas girl.

“Known Jonas friend Annie Wilson was seen yesterday having a tender moment with Justin Beiber, they were spotted by the paps at a local Chines hot spot. A person who works there, who was waiting tables when Wilson and Beier were dining said; they were not dinning together but kept looking over at each other and sharing secret moments when their dinning mates looked away. Wilson has been linked to Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas and now Beiber... is Justin the next target in her teen heartthrob dating game?”

Annie gasped at the last words, Joe snickered and she shot him a dirty look.

“What its funny?” he laughed on. “They think your a real fame eater.”

“I can't believe that shit.”

“Hey.... its no big deal, they've been saying this about me and you for years.”

“I know... but who thinks I would really date the fetus?”

Before he could answer his phone beeped, he pulled it out and looked at it, just then he started laughing even harder.

“Whats funny now?”

“Look” he pushed the phone to her face.

“I can't believe she was seen with him.... how could she like him? I know shes mad at me but to be with the fetus? They shared secret looks? :O I won't let it happen.”

Annie looked up at Joe, he still laughing.

“He really thinks I would date the fetus?” Annie asked. “Has he lost it? And he's got another thing coming if he thinks he can tell me what to do.”

“Well you know how.....wait... I got an idea” a all to well known gleam beamed from his eyes.

“Oh no, you having ideas always gets me into trouble.”

“You really date beiber” he ignored her statement.

“EW!”

“NO... just think about it.... this is perfect way to get back at Nick.. the little schmuck.”

“But he's gross... and short... he's my height.”

“I don't care if he's short... we've all been short once.”

“Yeah....you date him then.”

“I already have a girl.... and this will make Nick crazy... perfect revenge.”

“I'm not into revenge” Annie stated.

“He cheated on you.... or he almost did... he got with his fake...not fake girlfriend like days after you broke up.”

“She sent me that video.”

“See... revenge.”

“I can see it, it been so nice to get back at him” she smiled now.

“That's a good bestie.... now we gotta find a way to find Beiber and get him to ask you out... may as well f*ck with him to while were at it” Joe smirked. They spent that whole day trying to figure out how to get Justin to ask out Annie, that part wouldn't be the hard part.... getting them seen was the big thing.

“He's gonna cry... and I'm just gonna be like yeaaahhhh” Joe laughed that night as Annie walked them out.

“I know... its gonna be sick.”

He hugged her. Not as tight as he normally would, do to her now perggers self.

“I'll see you tomorrow... if you have any problems call me and I...”

“I know...I know... go home” she laughed at him.

“Hey, someone has to be the annoying dude who worries about you...”

“You've been having a load of practices over the years then.”

“I don't know if I should be mad about that or not... so I'm just gonna leave now, and if I get mad on the way home then I'll be calling.”

He walked out of the front door and jogged to his car, she waved as she watched him drive down the street. She sighed as she made it up to her room, Joe had cooked up some insane plans before.... but this by far was the most insane. How could she even stand being in the same room with the fetus for that long?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short.. but I'll have a longer one latter... please comment!!!