Forever and Always...

Strain.

Forever And Always

Chapter Four

Annie and Joe sat on the couch at his parents house, it had been a month since Nick started fake dating Sam Berks. Everyone thought it was a great idea, they both were getting loads of press for it, there was a new story about them everyday, but for Annie this wasn't the ideal situation, she could already feel a difference in her and Nick's relationship. Joe elbowed her in the side making her thoughts disappear.

“Jonas Bro; Nick Jonas was seen with his new squeeze last night at local LA hot stop Smooch, in the last month they have been seeing a lot of each other. A friend close to both Jonas and Berks says that they are head over heels for each other, the friend who wished to stay anonymous says that neither has felt this strongly about someone in a long time....”

Joe turned off the TV and looked over to Annie.

“Well, its working I guess....” she just trailed off, she didn't know what to say, all she knew is she hated seeing Nick with another girl.

“You know those 'friends” say the same things about me and my girlfriends... I've always wonder who they are....”

Just then they heard the front door open, two loud voices were heard as the door was shut.

“I would love to come back and be Marius again, but I' think.. Oh, hey, Annie.”

Nick smiled at her, Samantha Berks hanging on his arm.

“Hi....” Annie trailed off.

“What are you doing here?” Nick asked.

“I told you I was hanging with Joe today” she told him, in a vary cold tone, she knew she shouldn't be mad at him when he was just trying to help is career but she couldn't help it.

“I forgot...” he didn't seem to notice her cold tone at all. “Well, you remember Sam, right? You two met in London.”

“Yeah....hello” Annie kept her cold tone, even more mad that Nick didn't notice it.

“Nice to see you again...” Sam stated, her eyes still plastered to Nick's face.

“Well, Sam, I'll go show you my room.”

Annie almost chocked on nothing when he said that, before she could make words form they walked away, Joe looked over at Annie with the look she was feeling, his mouth wide open and his eyes wide.

“Are....are you really gonna let them go?” Joe asked.

“I...I guess...”

“OH, HELL NO....” Joe jumped up. “He's not doing that to my best friend.”

“Do what?” she asked, but he was already half way up the stairs. Annie walked over to the stairs and could hear Joe talking, a few minutes latter he was ushering Sam back down the steps, Nick looking annoyed fallowed them.

As another month went by the strain in Nick and Annie's relationship was getting worse, the worst part was Nick didn't even seem to notice it, Annie found herself trying to prove to him that she was better then Sam. She went as far as to buy a slutty black nighty just to keep his attention, it didn't seem to work though.

“I have to go, babe.”

“Oh, but don't you wanna.... you know?” she smirked, she pushed him onto her bed and straddled his hips, he still didn't seem interested.

“I gotta go pick up Sam....”

“WHO CARES ABOUT HER?” Annie yelled. She hit his arm hard and rolled off of him to pout.

“ Are you jealous?” he then asked, mistakenly.

“JEALOUS?” she bellowed, throwing a pillow at his head. “I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT HER.. OR DID YOU FORGET?”

“I know your my girlfriend” he tried to pull her to him, but she just got another pillow off her bed and started to hit him with it repeatedly. “Annie...an....Annie....stop that.”

“SHUT UP” she hit him hard and the face with the pillow, he then somehow ended up on top of her, pulling the pillow from her hands before pinning them above her head.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked, dumbly.

“NO...NOT AT ALL” she yelled in his face.

“I'll take that as a yes then...” he trailed off. “I don't understand why your mad though... what I do?”

“YOU....you... I..I don't know.”

“See, I love you... I don't want to make you mad” he then smirked at her then kissed her lips softly, but she didn't kiss back. “Oh come on... stop that.”

He kissed her lips again and she still didn't kiss back.

“So, I have to leave without a goodbye kiss then?” he asked, looking sad now.

“No....” she trailed off, feeling kind of bad for hitting him with the pillows.

He smiled and kissed her again, this time she kissed back, a lot rougher then him, she pushed her hips into his and tried to pull of his shirt.

“Annie... you know I have to leave” he pulled away from her and sat up.

“You don't HAVE to... she can wait.”

“No, I gotta go” he got up and made his way out of her room, she slowly fallowed ,wishing she could hit him with the pillow again.

“So, I'll see you at the pool party tomorrow?” he asked, once they made it to her front door.

“Your not gonna call me before that?” she asked, looking at him hurt.

“Well yes, but I was just saying encase I get to busy. to...”

“Yeah, I'll be there” she cut him off. “And don't bather calling, I won't answer.”

And with that she stomped back up the stairs leaving him to leave the house feeling vary confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, chapter 4 in your face... how do you like it?? Please comment!!