Forever and Always...

Star Studio.

Forever And Always

Chapter Six

Annie and Nick walked hand and hand through the halls of a recording studio, he said he had to do a few things there then they would be off to spend the day together. They walked into a small room and Annie almost did a three-sixty when she saw a annoying face of Sam Berks.

“Hi, Nicky” she smiled, her smile turned into a glare as she looked over at Annie. “Annie.... I didn't know you were gonna be here.”

“Yeah, I didn't nether” Annie said, looking over at Nick who looked guilty. She pulled Nick to the side, feeling annoyance in the pit of her stomach. “I thought you said it was just you and me today?'

“It is,baby girl” he grinned.

“Oh.... I didn't know Sam was counted as a part of you and me now... but I guess I should have known” Annie bit at him

“It will only be for a few minutes, babe.”

“Whatever” she muttered, sitting down on a near by couch. Hours latter she still sat there, still vary annoyed, Sam was in the recording studio, the sounds coming out made Annie want to find a bucket and throw up repeatedly.

I wanna see how you move
Show me, show me how you do it
You really got me on it, I must confess
Baby there ain't nothing to it
Baby, who you think you're fooling?
You wanna come get me outta my dress.


The way that you stare, starts a fire in me
Come up to my room you sexy little thing
And let's play a game, I won't be a tease
I'll show you the room, my sexy little thing.


Finally much to Sam's dismay Nick was being dragged out of the room by Annie; who was more mad then even she could imagine.

“Pretty good, huh?” he smiled, as they walked along the halls, Annie keeping herself far away from him.

“Yeah.... just great.... I think she may be the best f*cking singer.... even better then you”Annie yelled at him.

“Your mad?” he asked.

“Wow.... my boyfriends a genius... but maybe he's not even my boyfriend anymore.... who knows.”

“I am....” he trailed off.

“Wow...”

“Stop being jealous.”

She looked at him, with a cold furry, stopping dead in her tracks, the look in her eyes scared him a lot, but before she could say anything a much more annoying and high pitched voice sounded.

“What are you doing here.... Jonas?”

“Could say the same thing to you.... Jieber.”

“Taking your girlfriend for granted again, Jonas?” he asked, seeming to ignore Nick.

“I don't take her for granted... I know how to be grateful for things.. like fans for one” Nick smirked.

“Oh, well, I've been seeing a lot of stuff about you and Sam Berks... if that's not taking a hot girl like her for granted I don't know what is.”

“What me and Sam do is none of your business, Bustin.”

“Then I'll gladly take the hottie off your hands” he smirked.

“F*ck off” Nick mused, grabbing for Annie's hand, but she pulled it away from him.

“Hm, seems like the little hottie wants the Biebs and not the loser Jonas” Justin Bieber smiled bigger.

“Shut up, I'm the one who can grow chest hair, why would she want you?” Nick barked, he never liked Justin, not from the moment he met him, the feelings only got worse when he found out Bieber was making passes at Annie.

“You don't have any chest hair, Nick” Annie mumbled, feeling a ping of revenge. Nick looked over at her, shocked and the feeling only got better.

“HA!” Justin smiled bigger and smugger then ever.

“I don't have time for this” Nick suddenly said, then even more suddenly whipped himself around and marched back to the recording room that held Sam Berks in it, Annie could hear her pig like squeal’s of happiness when Nick opened the door and walked in, closing it behind him.

“So, hottie... free tonight?” she turned back to Justin Bieber and he was smiling even more so then before.

“Buzz off” she went zooming past him, pulling out her phone to call Joe... her only way the hell out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't like Bustin Jieber, but I think he'll make a lovely addition to my story!!! Please comment

Song: Rihanna - Push Up On Me.