‹ Prequel: Slowly Dying Alone
Status: Active

Slowly Falling Apart

Nick and Kylie are finally married. Will they be able to survive the public opinion? Will Kylie be cured of her cancer, or risk dying by not allowing anymore treatment? Will Nick be able to handle being a teen husband while still living his dream?

Image

Joe and Ashlyn are having issues. Issues that Ashlyn refuses to talk about. Suddenly Joe is seen with other women...is he just being friendly, or is typical Joe back? Will Ashlyn's secret threaten to tear the Jonas Brothers...and an entire family apart?

Image

Payton and David are enjoying the married life, but Payton's hit a snag. One she doesn't know how to get rid of. What happens when another man tries to become too friendly with Payton? Will Payton and David be able to get through the tough times or did they make the wrong decision in marrying?

Image

Tragedy has struck Kevin and Dani. Dani is hurting, but she wants to be strong for Kevin. Kevin doesn't know what to do. He sees his wife putting on a face, but he knows that she is hurting worse then he is. Will they be able to get through the tough times?

Image

What will happen when everything starts...
Slowly Falling Apart?

Image

Image

I do not own any of the Jonas Brothers! No matter how many of us wish to place a claim on them they do not belong to us.

However...I do in fact own most of the original character (with the exception of Ashlyn, Payton, James, and Jeremiah - who were created by two fans of my story!)...Back to the point. I created this story all on my own, and I believe that is wrong for people to steal other peoples ideas. Granted sometimes similarities are unavoidable, but usually a writer can tell when they've been copied off of or not.

So please do not use (without my expressed permission) any of my ideas, characters or plots. You all have creative brains...so USE THEM!!!