Status: Coming Soon :)

Drain Notes

Two.

Scout hated the drive from her therapist to her home.

She had to drive by Jordan's apartment every time.

There was not other way around his place, no other escape.
Scout figured herself lucky enough to not see Jordan when she drove past but she was always cautious just to make sure. She knew that as soon as she saw his face she wouldn't know what to do.

Scout grew closer to Jordan's apartment, getting more and more worried as she did. As she drove into view of the whole apartment building she saw a familiar car parked in front and a very familiar boy. Though scout couldn't see His face completely she knew it was Jordan and the thought of him made her heart skip a few beats. Scout watched him as he talked with another familiar boy, Keegan.

Scout hadn't been paying attention to the road but her head snapped back to it when she heard a loud continuous honk. Scout let out a gasp as she swerved away from the car and slammed on her brakes.

Jordan heard the commotion and turned his attention to the noise.
He saw scout breathing heavily. His first instinct was to run and call for her, now was his chance.

"Scout!" he yelled.

Scout looked up from the floor and caught a glimpse of Jordan who was almost to her car.
She shook her head at him before she sped off leaving Jordan in the middle of the road.

Jordan sighed before kicking a rock off the road. He walked back to Keegan, his hands deep in his pockets.

"Jordan" Keegan began, "I think maybe you should just leave her alone for a little while, give her time"

"Haven't I given her enough time, Keegan? It's been four months and I haven't heard anything from her, not a word" Jordan protested.

"Look, I'm not one to really give you amazing advise but maybe you should see a therapist, talk about your problems, I'm sure they can give you some solid advise that you might just stick to" Keegan said, "now let's go meet up with the guys, get your mind off it"

Jordan nodded slightly before getting in the car and driving away.

Scout shut her car door and quickly ran inside to find Tiana sitting at the table eating her usual ramen noodles.

Tiana looked up at Scout and could tell something had been bothering her.

"Scout what's wrong?" Tiana asked setting her fork down into her bowl.

Tears fought to break free as Scout opened her mouth, "I saw him" she said before the tears broke free.

Tiana stood up and hugged her cousin, "Shh, Scout. It's alright" her cousin said as she tried to sooth Scout.

"I don't know what I got myself into" Scout said.

"Neither do I but I know your gonna figure it out somehow"

"I can't do this anymore Tiana, I can't just sit here while the guy I loved is probably out having a life" She cried.

But scout was wrong, Jordan's life wasn't out having a life. He was just as miserable as she was, every time he though about Scout his heart sank. He can't even count how many times he tapped on girls shoulders thinking it was her but it never was. His heart broke each time a girl would turn around and it wasn't the same face, not even close.
He dreams of scout almost every night and that made him miss her even more. He missed her laugh and her smile, and how her eyes lit up every time he spoke her name as if it was gold and do Jordan, it was.

As scout sunk down into the chair across from the one Tiana was previously occupying Tiana held out a note for her.

"This showed up while you were out, I think you might want to read it"

Scout sniffled before her shaky hand slowly grabbed the envelope out of Tiana's hand.

She looked at the blank envelope, there was no name on it, no return address, just a blank envelope.
She slid the flap out and slowly pulled on the white lined paper that showed through the opening taking in a deep breath, praying it wasn't from Jordan.

She unfolded it and slowly read it to herself.

Jordan didn't cheat on you, I promise. Talk to him but first talk to Andy, he knows what really happened.
Josephine


"Josephine? Who is Josephine?" Scout asked.

Tiana lifted her shoulders up in a shrug, "I didn't know, I thought you might."

"How does she even know about Jordan and I and what does she mean talk to Andy? Unless she's the one who-" Scout began before looking up at her cousin.

"I think that's the girl who Jordan kissed"
♠ ♠ ♠
short but i wanted to update.
tell me what you think will happen :)
i like predictions.
and i hate silent readers so comment please. i love hearing feedback on my stories :)
comment//rate//subscribe
-Zelda