Status: Coming Soon :)

Drain Notes

Three.

It had been three days since Tiana handed Scout the note. She didn't know if she wanted to listen to her mind or her heart on this one. She hadn't slept well since, all she could ever seem to think about was who Josephine was, how she got her address and why she wanted Scout to talk to Andy Snyder. Not only did this confuse her but it also made her feel like she was set up. That this whole thing was some sick way to get back at her for something, something she doesn't know she did. As much as Scout didn't want to she knew she had to talk to Andy, she hated the thought but she had to get to the bottom of this. She had to know the truth about Jordan.

She dug through her old phone and pulled out Andy's number before sending him a quick text.

lunch tomorrow @1. Meet me at Barcelli. We need to talk.
Scout

Although it was 4 in the morning she received an answer almost immediately.

Of course. What do you need to talk about? he asked.

Scout sighed and rubbed her face, you'll find out tomorrow

She shut her phone off not feeling in the mood to talk to him anymore. She wouldn't even be talking to Andy right now if it wasn't for the note. She wouldn't have received a note if it wasn't for the incident with Jordan. The way this was all unfolding was putting her into a place she didn't want to be and that was away from everyone who's ever cared about her. All her life she ran from things that scared her and she can't keep doing that. Tomorrow she would stop running and face her biggest fear. Seeing the guy who broke her heart first.

Scout pulled down on her top. Not really caring about her outfit of choice she threw on the first things she pulled out of her closet.

She walked down the stairs into the spotless kitchen surprised by how clean it is.

"Tiana, did you clean?" she asked.

Her cousin nodded, "that I did. I figured it looked like shit cause you haven't kept up with it so, your welcome" Tiana smiled, "you going somewhere?" she asked.

Scout nodded, "gonna go talk to Andy." she said pointing out how much she didn't want to.

"I could come with you if you want to," Tiana suggested.

Scout shook her head, "no Tiana, I need to do this by myself."

Tiana nodded, understanding what Scout had said.

Scout grabbed the note off of the table where it had been for three days now. She slid it into her pocket before saying good by and leaving their place.
She drove into the city of Fort Wayne looking for the familiar Italian restaurant that sat on the corner of Way and Todd. She pulled into the parking lot and cut off the engine, resting her head on the head rest as she took in a deep breath. She took a step out of the car when she heard her name. She looked up and saw Andy with a smile on his face. Jordan's Andy.

"Oh fuck," she whispered to herself before she stood up and closed the door behind her, "hey" she said uneasily.

Andy pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back feeling better that she was with someone familiar, "how are you?" he asked.

Scout shrugged, "I'm alright," she said, "how bout you?"

Andy smiled, "I'm pretty good, what are you doing here?"

Scout licked her lips, "I'm here to meet up with an old friend. I needed to talk to him about something I got the other day from some girl"

Andy raised his eyebrow, "you got something from a girl?"

Scout nodded slowly, "some girl named Josephine, said I had to talk to my friend about it so I am"

Andy's face dropped at the name Josephine. He knew that name and he hated that name. Josephine was the name of the girl who ruined Scout and Jordan's relationship. He didn't know why she did what she did but all he knew is he hated it.

"I should probably get inside, it was nice seeing you. Tell Jordan.....um.......tell Jordan I said Hi, will yea?" she asked.

Andy nodded, "of course, he'd like that" he smiled before they said their goodbyes.

Andy got in his car and drove to Jordan's place. He parked the car and jumped out hitting the intercom button of Jordan's apartment 4 times.

"What?" Jordan asked into the intercom.

"We need to talk. Let me in," Andy said quickly.

Andy waited for the buzzer to go off signaling Jordan had unlocked the door before he opened it and ran inside. Instead of waiting for the elevator he chose to run up the stairs.
Once he arrived on the third floor he knocked on Jordan's door forcefully before Jordan answered.

"We need to talk," Andy said pushing past Jordan.

"Okay? About what?" Jordan asked closing the door and following Andy into the other room.

"I just ran into Scout at Barcelli's and she said she was meeting up with a friend because she got a note from a girl."

Jordan raised an eyebrow, "so what's your point?"

"She got a note from a girl named Josephine. I don't know what it said but I'm sure it involved you and I'm sure it has something to do with the Josephine that kissed you!" Andy said.

Jordan's face dropped before he grabbed his phone and called Tiana. She answer on the last ring.

"Jordan?" she asked.

"Tiana, I need you to tell me what the note Scout received said." Jordan said in one breath.

Tiana thought for a moment, "It had to do with you and what happened said she had to go talk to her ex because he knew what really happened."

Jordan fell silent. He didn't even know what really happened other then some reporter kissed him at the same time Scout came in to tell him she's pregnant.

"Jordan?" Tiana asked.

"I gotta go," he said with no emotion before he hung up. He looked up at Andy, "you were right. It's about me"

Scout walked into the restaurant, searching around the tables for the boy she could wait to see. She saw the familiar boy sitting alone in the far corner of restaurant. She took a deep breath before walking over to him and taking a seat across the table.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hi," Scout said quickly as she pushed herself in.

"I ordered your usual hope you don't mind," Andy said. She nodded slowly. "so how have you been? how are things with you and your boyfriend, Jordan or whatever" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

"We broke up." Scout said.

"I'm so sorry, why?" he asked.

Scout sighed, "I found him with another girl." she said not looking at him.

Andy out a hand out in front of her, "I'm sorry Scout, but if you ever need anyone I'm here. You know I'll always love you and will always take you back with open arms."

Scout pulled the note out of her pocket and tossed it in front of Andy having it land on the table.

"Whats that?" he asked.

"A note I received three days ago from a girl you might know, her names Josephine. You might wanna read it cause it involves you" she said calmly leaning back in her chair.

Andy raised an eyebrow but unfolded the paper and read it to himself. His face dropping in the process.

"I don't know who this girl is, and I don't know what it has to do with me-" he began.

Scout cut him off, "don't lie Andy, why would some random girl who I have never met before leave a note on my front door telling me that my boyfriend didn't cheat and that you know exactly what happened? Explain that to me Andy, cause I am dying to know what it means." Scout said a little loudly.

Andy laughed, "Scout I really don't know," he said. Scout glared at him, "I'm not joking."

"Neither am I!" she said before snatching the note out of his hands. She stood up, "when you feel like telling me what you know, call me" she said before turning and leaving the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
hola- so i didnt really like writing this chapter i started it this morning, finished it like 2 minutes ago soo- here :)
I'm in a PATD mood right now so like all day i've been listening to them- and i'm not kidding all day!
comment//rate//subscribe
-Zeldacakess