Apple Sauce Kisses

Room Service

I walked with my head down to where my sisters were waiting. I never underrstood why I was alienated with them I mean after all I was just writing it wasn't like I was ignoring them... I was just lost in my own world that I could sctually think in.

I think that my sisters didn't know that this was my first book that I was writing sure I worked for a newspaper and my articels were published there but I've never had international fame with a book that I was writing my self.

"Esmee," Estee said the door had opened and shut on me because I was lost in my mind because I was a thinker. "You know the door has opened about four times but you weren't paying attention and anyways I didn't tell them to say that but I asked you a question and you didn't answer me and then I look back and your typing away..." she never finished her sentence because the door had opened again and I swimply walked out I didn't need my sister to see me cry because of what she said.

"Esmee," Emblyn and Evonna called as I walked down the hall to my room.

I heard their foot steps follow me and I started to run. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I walked to my bed but then I saw that there was another bag on one of the beds

"Hello... is anyone here," I called out into the room. That was when the guy that I ran into walked out of the bathroom.

"Hi again," He said.

"Hi I'm Esmee I'm so sorry that I ignored you my sisters wanted me to hurry up," I said blushing. I guess that he didn't know that he was in nothing but a towel.

"Um I think I'm gonna go tot he front desk and ask for a new room," I said looking down.

"You won't be able to get a new room because of X games," He said.

"Not to bother you but can you go and change or something please," I said still looking down.

"What do you mean," he said as he lookeed down he then noticed what he was wearing.

He had a cute blush. It was funny as he walked to the bathroom after grabbing a pair of clothes. When he came back out he was still blushing.

I giggled and called room service..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait been incredibaly busy