Status: Done writing this...just posting now :)

Falling to Pieces

Diaries

January 2
I couldn’t help it anymore so I went to his apartment and he wasn’t there, no one was. They moved out. And I threw another fit when I got home. I put wall paper up to hide Joel’s painting. I can’t stand to be in my room anymore.

February 7
Kyle still hasn’t spoken to me since Joel left. He can’t forgive me for being with him, for not listening to him. And today I broke the T.V. Titanic was on the T.V. Thomas says he forgives me.

March 16
Kyle made me go outside today with him; he said I needed to get some fresh air. Things got worse over the last few months; it’s gotten so bad that sometimes I feel like I’ll faint. You’d think that I’d be over him by now, but it’s so hard. It wasn’t fair that once I had reached my heaven, the gates were slammed shut in my face, and I had fallen back to Earth, back to the harsh reality of life.

March 25
I fainted after I wrote my last entry. And I woke up in a hospital with all these I.V. needles stuck in my wrist, I wanted to throw up. They also ran a bunch of tests on me. They think I may have the same cancer that my mother had, but they aren’t sure.

April 2
It’s called Leukemia. Apparently I’ve had it for awhile. I asked why I hadn’t suffered from it before; they said that it wasn’t fully developed then. So I guess I wasn’t going insane, there was something truly wrong with me. I wish that Joel was with me, he’d make it better
♠ ♠ ♠
These are just some of Rose's diaries....
I'll post the rest in a minute