Adopted By My Chemical Romance

Fiends Turn Into Friends For Frankie

Bob POV

I drove the rest of the way home while Dusty slept. It took us about two hours to load everything up. We had a hard time fitting everything in but we managed to after she figured out how to lay the seats down.

It was about 11 by the time we got back. I didn’t want to wake up Dusty since she had had a busy day, so I picked her up and carried her to the room.

I opened the door to the room to find frank playing with the ferrets on the floor.

“Hey bob! I found some new friends!” Frank shouted.

“Be quiet, Dusty is sleeping,” I told him.

I walked back into one of the rooms and sat her down on a bed.
I went back out to the living room where everybody was at.

“So did you get what she wanted?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah but we need to get a trailer because with all of her stuff in it there’s no room in the hummer to sit,” I said.

“Damn how much shit does she fucking have?” Frankie asked.

“I have a lot of crap,” I heard Dusty say from behind me.

Dusty POV:
I had heard them talking and so I decided it was time to get up. I was used to not sleeping much and the nap on the way back had been good enough for me.

“Then I guess we get a trailer tomorrow and go back to NJ as fast as we can,” Ray said.

“Why do we have to hurry?” I asked while standing in the door frame.

“Our manager called and told us that we have 3 days until we go back on tour. So we have to get home and pack and then leave again,” Gerard said.
♠ ♠ ♠
update
sry its been so long but ive lost inspiration on this story
once i get to better parts i will try and update more
-sahara

PS- i luv this title (fiends turn into friends for frankie)