Adopted By My Chemical Romance

Hotwiring and Heros

“We will talk about this later and the caretaker freak said something about some animals of yours that we had to pick up.” Gerard said

“Yeah my bull mastiff Dakota and my four ferrets.” I said

“We can pick them up right before we leave.” Gerard said

“Why can’t we pick them up tomorrow?”

“Because they would have to stay in the hotel and that would be harder to have them here.”

“So you’re saying that they are going to be a nuisance?” I asked

“Don’t twist my words once you get past that factor then you have what I'm really saying.”

I ignored him after that. We all went to our rooms and went to bed.
Bob and frank were dead asleep. I got changed back into my jeans and put a hoddie on. I grabbed my shoes and a key card. I went out the door. Nobody stopped me. I walked straight to the black hummer. Being dumb asses like they were they didn’t even lock the doors. Just my luck. I hot wired the car in no time. I completely knew how to drive since I loved to race go-carts. My uncle had taught me how to hot wire a car when I was 7. He was a hustler and a well known gang-banger. He was my hero. He knew what it took to get by on the streets and he taught me almost everything he knew. He also got my hooked on coke for a while. He showed me that you had to have control over everything including addictions.
I pulled the hummer onto the street and went in the direction of the vet clinic where my pets were boarded.
Once I pulled into the parking lot I started to get worried. Even one little slip up and my whole plan could come crashing down.