Adopted By My Chemical Romance

Confessions and Vegetarians

“How many times have you been caught?” ray asked with a serious look.
Who ever knew he could be serious.

“Three times with drugs, once stealing and once for breaking and entering. Oh and for illegal street racing that was an awesome race.” All the guys’ chins were on the floor. The looks on their faces told exactly thinking.

EX:
Ray: Damn how the hell she could do all that shit.
Frankie: I wonder if she’s ever been to jail.
Gerard: Drugs! I have a fucked up daughter…
Bob: She better not be on drugs anymore or else Gee will kill her.
Mikey: And what has she not go caught doing, that is the question.

“Damn so I take it that you have been on drugs?” Gerard said.

“Was but I'm not anymore I learned my lesson.” I said

“Which ones?” bob asked

“Coke, crack, weed and pain pills.” I said.

“How the hell are you not crazy and completely fucked up?” Mikey asked in a very pissed off tone of voice.

“Good question, I have no idea. An eight year on coke is a very bad idea.” I said

“If you ever get back on any drugs please talk to one of us or somebody. I don’t want you to be like Bert.” Gerard said.

“I won’t because I have to be here for some people.” I mumbled the last part hoping they wouldn’t hear it.

“I'm glad you won’t. So now for food. Do you have any food preferences?” Gerard said.

“Gee just used a big word!” Frankie shouted.

“I’m a vegetarian.” I said.

“Same with Frank. I don’t know how he does it.” Ray said.

“It’s easy for me.” Frank said,

We went and got food from McDonald’s and went back to the hotel.

“We need to prepare for the trip back home. So Nakara you can do whatever you want. Just be back before nightfall.” Gerard said.

“Can I borrow Bob for a while? I need him to drive me somewhere.” I asked.

“Nobody is stopping me so lets go pint size.” He said while taking the keys from Gerard.

We walked out of the hotel and into the parking lot.

“I have a stash of my stuff in the woods by the orphanage. I need you to take me there and help me load it up.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comments and check out my new Bam Margera daughter story!