It's Better If You Do

Treize.

Sighing, Rose fell into step beside Bellamy, trying to think of a way to show the twins she could have a genuine smile. From what she had seen of Bellamy and Fred coming from the cafe, she had been relatively decent before she had seen George. Thinking of the animals in the Magical Menagerie, she smiled.

"You've got to come with me to the Magical Menagerie sometime. I saw this adorable little kitten, and I know you'd like to see her." Rose said smiling at her sister warmly.

Bellamy's eyes lit up a bit, and she bit her lip softly, smiling ever so slightly. "That sounds like a good idea."

Taking the smile as encouragement, Rose continued with even more enthusiasm, "And they've got so many, all colors. A lot of other animals, too. That's why George and I went, so we could get more Puffskeins to breed them down."

Immediately, she winced as Bellamy cut her eyes at George, giving him a particularly nasty glare. She let out a small sigh, and shook her head in defeat. It'd still take a a few days for her to get over both major offenses. Until then, George would just have to get used to the looks.

The silence that fell between them lasted for quite some time, until her stomach let out a large rumble. She gave a glance back at the brown paper bag in Fred's hand and turned to Bellamy.

"What- what kind of food did you and Fred get, then?" asked Rose tentatively, as they began to near the shop. Before her sister could answer, a rather tall long blonde haired man bumped hard into Rose. A small cry left her mouth as she fell with a large thud on her hands and knees.

"Rose! Are you alright?" Bellamy asked anxiously, crouching beside her fallen sister. Her sister's light brown eyes were full of concern, and she gave the departing man a look of pure fury.

Rose's hands were scraped and bleeding, but not too badly. They would heal within a few days. Sighing, she said quietly, getting to her feet, "I'm fine. Let's just go."

"Like hell we are," spat George angrily. He and Fred strode after the man, and caught him on the shoulder, turning him around. "Apologize to her!"

The man raised his eyebrows, his gray eyes cold, "It's not my fault that filth was in my way," he paused for a second, delicious excitement filling his features. "Why if it isn't the blood traitor Weasleys. How is your pathetic excuse for a father? I'd heard you were in business now; supporting the whole family, are you?"

Her jaw dropped, and she recognized the man with a fit of rage. This was the Malfoy that had tried so hard to bully her parents into joining the Dark Lord last summer. It had caused weeks of stress that Bellamy knew nothing about, because no one would tell her; she had had enough going on.

Rose walked jerkily to the twins' side, getting right in Lucius Malfoy's face. Spitting at his feet, she began in a whirlwind of french, "Vous n'êtes pas apte à essuyer la saleté mes chaussures, Malfoy. Ne vous souvenez de moi? Rose Lefebvre. Si vous savez ce qui est bon pour vous, vous quitter maintenant."

Malfoy's face hardened, and he hissed quietly, "Vous avez fait une erreur stupide. Nous allons voir ce que vos parents pensent de cela."

Only betraying fear for a split second, she growled, "Laissez!"

Turning on his heel, he stalked off into the slightly awed crowd. People had stopped to stare as the small girl had yelled at Lucius Malfoy. They gave her slightly scared looks, before continuing on their way. Fred, George, and Bellamy, especially since she knew what had been said, stared at her.

She wouldn't meet their gazes, and ignored Bellamy as she asked sharply, her honey brown eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Rose? Tell me what's going on. Rose!"

Fear was beginning to escalate in her, and she wondered if she had made a very stupid mistake. Cursing to herself, she ran ahead into the shop.

Fred and George exchanged a shocked glance. Bellamy didn't even know what was going on? They looked back at her, and turned back quickly, as she was staring at the shop, her eyes stressed. Whatever it was, it didn't sound good, Fred thought darkly, walking slowly to the shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
The french is here:

*You are not fit to wipe the dirt off my shoes, Malfoy. Don't you remember me? Rose Lefebvre. If you know what's good for you, you'll leave NOW.

**You have made a very stupid mistake. We'll see what your parents think of that.

***Leave!