Status: For a wonderful Contest :)

Last Kiss

Stolen Kisses

She was gorgeous.

Auburn hair was cut in a short pixie cut and it fit her face, apple cheeks with cute indentations that her and her brother shared. She brushed make up on Brian’s eyelids murmuring something while she was so close to his face. He broke out into laughter and she smiled shocking me into silence, her green eyes sparkled tonight with the makeup on the top of her lids.

“Johnny, if you stared anymore you’d be drooling.” Shanelle commented from in front of me and I frowned turning to the blonde woman in front of me. She picked at her nails harshly watching as a fan giggled with Zack, being his sister she was able to dislike anytime someone doted on him when she loved his current girlfriend.

“Hey Zacky, come put on your hemorrhoid ointment you lazy ass. We know you hate scratching during the show!” she called and I cracked up laughing. I could hear her giggle as she sat in front of Brian, “Brian! Don’t you dare cry and ruin this make up!” she giggled trying to be harsh with the man in front of her. I looked over seeing Brian laughing so hard liquid was just seeping from between his lids. Suddenly Zack stomped over once the fan had left grabbing Shanelle by the bicep and dragging her away while whispering harshly to her.

I frowned, I realized that she was in pain, the loss of Jimmy had been hard on all of us, but being his wife it seemed so much harder for her to go on.”Fine, you screw up your makeup I’m so not doing it again!” I heard her threaten and glanced over to see Brian grab her hips and bring her back down onto his lap. Matt walked in and rolled his eyes at the two, “What are you yelling about now Jersey?” he asked going over to the mini fridge and grabbing a beer and quickly popping the top.

We were due on stage in minutes and Zack was still nowhere to be seen along with Arin.

Jersey shoved off Brian’s lap making him pout and me grin, “Asshat here keeps ruining his makeup so I’ll sit on his lap all afternoon.” She faux glared and Brian smiled cheekily over at her as she walked over to me. Sitting down in front of me with a smile she placed a small amount of foundation on my skin before grabbing blue eye shadow. I rolled my eyes and she grinned, “Don’t be a baby babe.” She chuckled and I couldn’t help but smile when she called me babe.

“How’s Des?” she asked focusing her eyes on my lids. I frowned as she mentioned my current ex girlfriend, Jersey groaned, “Will you two ever get your shit together?” she question rhetorically and I huffed making her giggle lightly. “John, you guys have been together since high school. You should know not to push her buttons by now.” She muttered.

I rolled my eyes beneath my lids and I could feel the smile on her face, “I don’t know why you insist we stay together when you hate her as much as I do right now.” I murmured and she leaned back to slap my arm. “Johnny!” she cried indigently before laughing and changing brushes before focusing back on my face.

“You shouldn’t say that about your girlfriend.” She said quietly her tongue sticking out from between her lips. “What if I want someone else to be my girlfriend?” I asked looking at her and her eyes met mine in surprise. We stared at each other for a moment and I counted the colours in her beautiful eyes, she swallowed and pursed her lips finishing up my makeup in silence and getting up claiming a washroom break before the show.

I looked over to Matt, he nodded towards the door and I stood following her out, I was always the one to find out what was wrong, the regulations of the best friend. I sighed seeing her form disappear into the bathroom, with a groan I stepped in shutting the door behind me and locking it knowing what an escape artist she was from growing up with Matt.

“Jers.” I stated and I heard her groan lightly before a stall door opened, she walked out ignoring me and shoved her hands under the faucet scrubbing her hands together. I touched her elbow gently and she looked up at me, she was the only one who did, even Destiny was 5’3 and nearly my height.

At 4’9 Jersey was the tiniest woman I had ever met, and it was another thing that drew me too her, it was also something that I never got with her and Brian. He liked tall, blonde big breasted women, that was all there was too it. Jersey was tiny in stature and form, with a small waist and cup size most men thought of her as to young looking, I saw her as beautiful.

I looked back down into her swirling eyes and gently pulled her into a hug, she pressed her forehead into my chest and I buried my node into her hair. “Why do you have to do this?” she mumbled and I swallowed taking in another lungful of her scent. “I wish I didn’t have too, you know I can’t just- stop Jersey.” I growled and I felt her sigh.
She suddenly pulled away and I blinked in shock at the black lines making their way down her face, “Well, it has to stop! I’m- I’m with Brian Johnny!” she cried and another waterfall of tears made their way down her face.

I tried to pull her back into my arms but she cried backing up against the countertop shaking her head, “No, God John. You’re my best friend, not someone I should be looking at like-” Jersey cut herself off again and I licked over my lips watching as she rubbed her cheeks free of watered down mascara. Taking her and myself by surprise I suddenly attached my lips to hers, she immediately shoved me away and I backed up.

Staring at me in shock for a second I had barely enough time to catch her as she ran at me and wrapped her legs around my waist kissing me hard on the lips. I walked forward with her on my waist setting her down on the counters kissing her deeper; with a small whimper she curled her fingers against my scalp bringing me closer to her once again.

She had a thin ring through the center of her lip that brushed against mine every time we kissed sending shocks down to my lower regions. I heard the door open and a throat clear before I ripped myself away from her, staring over at Shanelle in shock as she nodded to Jersey.

“Bri’s looking for you.” She stated quietly and Jersey quickly nodded and slipped off the counter hurrying towards the door. When she was gone Shanelle closed it again and leaned against it while I braced my arms against the counter looking into the mirror with a fire in my eyes I had never seen. “How’d you get in?” I asked tonelessly and I heard her snort. I looked over to see her waving a credit card around and I smirked, it soon fell along with hers as I turned back to the mirror.

“You know you guys can’t keep doing this. I won’t be able to cover for you forever. Brian’s not stupid and he sure as hell doesn’t deserve it.” Shanelle’s voice turned hard as she spoke and I rolled my eyes.

“Nell, I really wish things were different. I wish Jersey and Brian weren’t together I wish Jimmy was still with us. Those things don’t just fix themselves Nell!” by the time I finished I was practically yelling and I looked over to see a rare tear slip down her cheek as she looked down. Swallowing I looked down and shifted my jaw, “Shanelle I’m sorr-”

“Don’t John, lord knows all of us want him back.” Her voice never wavered and I was reminded once again of her strength. “And all of us want to be happy but that won’t happen either.” She looked back up her brown eyes burning into mine.

“John, you can’t break them up. As much as you two love each other Jersey does love Brian, and god is he head over heels for her.” She laughed with no humor and I frowned. “John, you have to settle.” Shanelle said gently and I growled walking forward and slamming my fist into one of the stall doors.

I gained no satisfaction as the pain ricocheted through my arm, “I can’t Nell, being just friends with Jersey doesn’t work. You’ve seen it.” I swallowed licking my dry lips again.
I saw Shanelle shake her head out of the corner of my eye, “You have to John, because when it comes down to it, you’ll make her choose between you and Bri, and you will lose John. I know it sucks, and you want to believe that she would pick you but she won’t.” Shanelle stood from her leaning place on the door and waved her hands around while she spoke.

“You have to settle John, being just friends with her is going to have to work, because any other way it ends in us falling apart, and I won’t let that happen.” She paused and locked her jaw. “Jimmy’s legend won’t be tainted by the petty love triangle that you three are circling around.” He voice cracked on his name but she said nothing else before leaving the bathroom just as silently as she came.

I locked my jaw my cheeks burning as a tear slipped down my face, “Fuck.” I whispered wiping the liquid away from my face. Composing myself slightly I walked out of the bathroom and back into the green room pursing my lips seeing Shanelle sitting on the couch beside Matt. I felt my heart drop seeing Jersey sitting atop Brian’s lap quietly giggling as he buried his face in her neck and kissed the skin there.

I swallowed sitting down in my chair watching the two with mixed feelings. My heart was ripping, I could feel each tear it made, and yet, I could feel it healing back with each kiss he placed on her neck. I was realizing how much this was not only hurting her but everyone else, with a sigh I flipped open my phone pressing in the numbers I had memories years ago.

Johnny?” her voice was tentative, quiet and I pursed my lips looking back up as Jersey pressed her lips against Brian’s. Swallowing I sat down on a lazy boy near Shanelle, she smiled softly at me and I smiled back listening as the voice on the other line repeated my name.

“Hey Des.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is my newest one shot for the contest by AlyShadows!

Hope you like :)

Creech