Status: For everyone who subscribed, thank you so much; you guys are way to rad! <33

When Did This End?

Rainy Days & Monsters

Landon and I stood there hugging. He hugged tighter and so did I. This was the way me and Reece always hugged. Reece! Oh my gosh I forgot about him again! “I have to go, I'm sorry.” I ran past four houses until I reached my house. My backpack wasn't sitting in the front yard where I had left it. I opened the front door and my flawless sister was sitting on the couch watching Teen Mom, “I brought your backpack inside, it was sitting on the lawn and I didn't know where you were.”
I went over and hugged her, “Thank you Stacey”
She smiled, “You're welcome?”

I grabbed my bag and ran upstairs to my room. I slammed my door shut and searched through my backpack to find my phone. I pulled out my hot pink touch-screen/keyboard phone and about died when I saw what it said: 35 missed alerts. They were all from Reece saying things like: Where are you, you missed our date, Violet I need to tell you something, fine ignore me it's whatever, just don't talk to me, no I'm sorry what I said please talk to me. And a lot of phone calls.

I threw my phone on my bed and opened my window. There was nothing I could do but jump, so I did; I jumped. As I reached the ground all I could feel was pain, so I ran. I ran for my life until I couldn't run anyone. So I dropped to my knees and collapsed.

I couldn't remember anything that happened next but all I know is I woke up inside a tree-house which I found very odd. It was pouring rain pretty badly and I could hear thunder in the distance. I soon saw a hand approach the part where you enter the tree-house. I was honestly scared, do you know how many rapist lived in Maine?

I about died when I saw who it was, “Jayy what are you doing here?”
“I saw what happened to you, I couldn't leave you there, not with it raining the way it was.” A tear went down his face, “I just want you to know that even though you think I'm a stranger I will never leave you. I know more about you than you think.”
“How is that even possible? You just met me!” I held back the tears that were forming in my eyes.
“Because the only reason I moved to Maine was to meet you in person!”
“What are you talking about?”
“You know that guy on Facebook you met, David Von?”
“Yeah....”
“That was really me, I made a fake account because everyone wanted to be my friend because I was famous. And once I started talking to you I realized I needed to meet you in person because you didn't know who Blood On The Dance Floor was...”
I went over and hugged him, “You did all of that just because you wanted to meet someone like me?”
“Yes... and I know it seems dumb but you know, I'll do a lot of things for people.”

The thunder got louder and the wind started to blow uncontrollably.
“Jayy.”
“Yes dear?”
“I'm scared.”
“I hate to admit but I am too.”
I held him closer, “So all those things that David said were really what you said.”
“Correct.”
“So everything he said about himself are really about you.”
“Correct again.”
“Than you really aren't a stranger. But that doesn't mean I'm not a monster.”

He let go and grabbed my face with his hands. “Violet you are a monster. But the good kind.”
“No, no. Please just say I'm a bad monster because I am.”
“And why is that?”
“You wouldn't understand.”

The lightning got closer, and Jayy held me again. I held tighter though, but all that we knew soon came to an end soon. Lightning had hit the tree and the next thing I knew the tree-house was falling down. I tried not to but I let go of Jayy. As the tree-house hit the ground all I could hear was Jayy's voice in the distance yelling, “Violet! Violet where are you!”
“I'm right-” My body gave up on me. It was the end for me, there was no hope left. My life flashed before my eyes:

I saw almost everything. Reece and I the first day we met, my parents leaving for the United Kingdom on my 14th birthday.... Reece and I were in my room and he had his arms around my waist as I stared out the window and watched my parents drive away in the rain. Me and him started making out and making out led to getting undressed, which led to having sex, which led to him seeing all of my scars. He wanted to know what happened and I told him how I cut myself because I was depressed when I found out that my parents were going to the UK. So he called me a monster, he said I was a disgusting monster who deserved to live in hell and didn't belong in this world, and ever since then he's used me for sex. That's why he's stayed for so long. He wasn't my best friend, I was his best friend with benefits.

But it was true, I was a monster.