Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Morning Sickness

I awoke with a burning sensation in my chest. I sat up and felt the room begin to spin. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet and felt my body clench as vomit poured from my mouth. After a couple of minutes, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flushed the toilet. I rose from the floor and walked over to the sink. I gargled with mouthwash and spit into the sink. I looked at my reflection and touched the dark circles under my eyes gently. My skin was so pale that I looked like a corpse. I shook it off and got dressed. I went downstairs and noted that my mother was not home. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

Hey, what are you doing? My phone buzzed with a reply.

Nothing. Just got up. Grading fucking papers. You?

Sick. Just threw up. :P

Aw, poor baby. ):

Yeah, well, I gtg. Ttyl

Bye

I closed my phone and sighed. I leaned my head down on the cool marble tabletop. I closed my eyes and thoughts began to flood my mind. I dismissed them all when my phone buzzed. I glanced at the caller id and smiled before answering it.

“Hello, Michael, “I greeted with a smile.

“Hey, what are you doing today?” He laughed.

“Absolutely nothing, “I replied honestly.

“We’re hanging out, “he declared.

“Alright, that sounds good. What time?” I asked.

“I’ll pick you up in an hour?” He suggested. I looked at the clock.

“Okay, I’ll be ready. I’ll see you then.”

“Bye, “he said just before hanging up. I closed my phone and got up from the table. I went up to the bathroom and tried to make myself not have the complexion of a dead body. I sighed and threw my hair back up in a ponytail. I felt my stomach churn and I went to lay down on my bed until the feeling passed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I hope to have another by the time I go to bed..
Comments=Faster updates, in case you didn't know.