Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Choices

Ashlyn’s POV

I sat alone at the booth. The doorbell chimed as someone came in. Gerard sat across from me and forced a smile.

“Hey, “he said quietly.

“Hey.”

“So, what are we going to do?” He asked, immediately getting to the point.

“I don’t know. I’m just praying that my mother is feeling merciful when I have to tell her. She will kill me otherwise, “I muttered. He looked down at the table.

“Well, are you going to keep it?” He asked quietly. My eyes widened.

“Abortion is out of the question!” I whispered harshly.

“No, I meant after it’s born. No shit that it’s out of the question, “he said quickly. I bit my lip.

“I don’t even know… I have time to think about that. I just, I wanted to find out what you wanted to do…”I said quietly. He bit his lip.

“I don’t even know…”He shook his head.

“I figured as much. You’re happily married to a beautiful woman. You have a great job that you actually enjoy. And you have better things to do that worry with a teenager.” The tears welled up in my eyes. I saw the hurt in his eyes.

“Is that really what you think? That I have better things to do than worry about you?” He asked disbelievingly. I nodded slowly. He shook his head. “I love you… I don’t want to worry about anything else. You are so important to me. I hope you know that. I just, I know it’s mine. That adds a little bit of pressure and stress, you know?”

“Go home, “I said quietly. “I’ll figure something out.” He just nodded slowly.

“Let me know when you do. I want to be there for you as much as I can…”He muttered. I nodded and got up.

“Right now, what you can do is go home and pretend that nothing is wrong. I have someone else who’s helping me out right now. I don’t want you to get in trouble…”I said softly.

“Okay. I love you, “he said before walking towards the door. I sighed and watched as he got in his car. I grabbed my phone and called Mikey.

“Hello, sugarplum, “he laughed.

“Hey, I talked to the baby daddy, “I laughed nervously. He paused.

“Okay, and what happened?” He asked.

“Well, he wants to be there… He just has some problems with it…”I said quietly.

“Okay, well, come over to my house, “he ordered.

“Okay. I’ll be there soon, “I said hanging up the phone. I grabbed my hoodies and left the small building. I was thankful for a friend who would be there for me in my time of need, no matter the situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please? I don't know how many I'll post, but I'll post more if you guys comment.. :)