Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Hospitals

I heard voices, but I couldn’t make out what was being said. I felt someone pat my hair and I felt instantly calmed by his touch. My eyes fluttered open and Gerard smiled at me.

“Hey, sugar, “he said quietly. I smiled slightly. “How are you feeling?” I just shrugged. A pain shot through my shoulders. He looked down nervously.

“How long have I been out?” I asked him. He forced a smile.

“It’s Tuesday, “he said quietly. “Not very long… Just two days.”

“What about the baby?” I asked him quietly. He bit his lip and nodded.

“It’s fine, “he assured me. “It’s not developed enough to be affected by the fall.” He looked down at the floor and sighed. “You can’t go home.”

“I wasn’t planning on it. Mikey’s going to let me stay with him, “I told him. He nodded.

“Yeah, he told me that he knows. Maybe this’ll make things a little easier…”He said hopefully.

“Gerard, I know that you have no intention of leaving Lindsey, and I’m okay with that. However, I don’t see how this can work. You can’t be a dad. You can’t be a husband. You can’t even really be a boyfriend. It’s just not going work like that. I don’t want to mess up your life, “I muttered. He grabbed my hand.

“Alright, look. I love you, Ashlyn. I know that things are really fucked up right now, but I want to make them work… I love you. I do. Please don’t end this because of this… I may not be able to be the father I need to be, but I will be there for you every step of the way. I don’t care what it takes or how it’ll happen, but I will be there for you. Do you get that? I love you, “he said quietly. I played with his fingers and smiled slightly.

“You told me that you love me three times in less than two minutes, “I pointed out quietly. He nodded slowly and I chuckled.

“It’s true, “he smiled slightly.

“Well, I’m glad it is because I love you too. I know that our relationship is complicated and I am so sorry for ever messing up anything, but I’m really glad that you love me. I can’t tell you enough how much I love you. I could try, but it’d just be wasting air, “I laughed. He looked around before quickly kissing me. I smiled at the very missed feeling. He pulled away and rested his head on mine.

“Oh, what have we done, “he laughed. “I’ll tell you what we’ve done. We’ve made a mess. We’ve made a terrible, beautiful, wonderful mess, and I don’t regret a thing.” I smiled at him.

“Ms. Burton?” A voice said from the door. Gerard pulled away as a woman in blue scrubs came into the room. “How are you feeling?” I just shrugged. “Well, we have to do some tests, but depending on the results, you should be free to go later on this evening or maybe early on tomorrow.” I just nodded.

“Sir, I’m going to need you to go out for a little while, “a doctor said as he came into the room. I waved at him and he blew me a kiss before leaving the room. I sighed and closed my eyes as I prepared for all of the tests.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, my computer crashed, otherwise I would've posted this by now!
Okay, banners would be lovely. Banners and comments, please!!!
I won't update till I get at least three comments! I have 37 of you! Some of you can comment, please! (: