Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

A New Option

A girl struggled under the weight of a man. She tried to get free, but she wasn’t strong enough. She screamed in terror as he pressed her wrists forcibly to the ground. He kneeled on her stomach and she screamed in pain. Blood pooled under her and the man smiled with a sick satisfaction.

I awoke with a gasp, breathing heavily. I glanced at the clock. It was only just then 11:30. I sat on the bed, trying to rid my head of the nightmare. After several failed attempts, I got out of bed and crept quietly out of my room. I crashed into Mikey who was coming out of the bathroom. He looked at me for a second.

“Are you okay?” He asked quietly.

“No, “I admitted.

“What’s wrong, princess?” He asked caringly.

“I had like a really bad nightmare, “I muttered, ashamed of being so scared over something so stupid. He studied me for a minute.

“Well, what? You can’t get back to sleep?” He asked, shifting his weight to the other foot. I nodded slowly. He smiled and took my hand, leading me back to his room. He shut the door behind him and lied down on the bed. He patted the bed for me to lay next to him, so I did.

“I don’t have to be in here, “I laughed. He just shook his head.

“Eh, I want you to be, “he admitted. I raised a brow and laughed nervously.

“Why?”

“Did you ever think that maybe someone else likes you, besides Gee?” He asked suddenly. I looked at him for a minute, trying to decode his sudden attitude.

“No, I’ve never really thought about it, “I said quietly.

“You know, you are one of the most amazing people I know. I know that I’m six years older than you, but I’ve only ever felt like this one other time in my entire life, Ashlyn.”

“Felt like what?” I asked him quietly.

“I don’t know. I feel like my world revolves around you. I feel so alone when you aren’t right next to me. I ache when you aren’t here. I feel like I can’t live without you… I.. I…”He stuttered.

“You what?”

“I think I’m in love with you…”He said softly.

“Oh, “I said quietly. He just nodded. I smiled slightly.

“Michael James Way, you are, by far, the sweetest, most caring, most loving man that I have ever had the honor of getting to know. I love you too, “I smiled at him, but then, the smile faded. “But, I don’t want to drag you into this mess anymore than I already have.”

“What if I want to be drug into it?” He asked, moving closer to me. I smiled at him. “Can I not be a new option?”

“I can’t stop you, “I smiled slightly. “I’m just warning you. This girl comes with a lot of baggage.” He draped an arm over my hip, pulling me closer to him.

“I don’t mind. I love her no matter what she comes with, “he smiled before leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

“You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into, “I warned.

“I don’t care, as long as I have you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw.. Lol.... Anyways, I just wanted to thank all of you again. I am so happy right now. This is the first ten-star story I've ever written... So, thank you all so much!
As for those who have no idea what's going to happen, don't worry because I don't either! Haha, how bad is that when the writer doesn't even know how it ends?"

Anywho, comment <3