Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Explanations

Mikey’s POV

I ran my hand nervously through my hair as the phone rang. It continued to ring and finally, Lindsey answered.

“Hello?” She greeted.

“Linds, where’s Gee at?” I asked quickly.

“He’s right here. What’s going on?”

“I really need to talk to him…”I sighed.

“Okay, here, “she said as she handed him the phone.

“Hey, Mikes. What’s up?” Gerard greeted.

“Um, so, Ash is gone, “I said casually. He choked on something.

“Are you fucking serious?” He asked quickly.

“Yeah, she left a note saying that she was sorry for everything, “I said quietly.

“Fuck, “he muttered. “What did you say to her?”

“We kinda got in a fight, but it’s a really, really long story, and as much of my fault as it is, I really am just worried about finding her. She has nowhere else to go, “I reminded him subtly. He inhaled sharply, and I heard a bang, and I could just see him slamming his head on the table in frustration.

“This is so fucked up, “he muttered. “What are we going to do now?”

“I don’t know, but I think we need to find her, “I suggested sarcastically. He sighed.

“Yeah, I guess so. Linds and I will start looking. We’ll catch up with you later. Okay, Mikes?” He said finally.

“Yeah, whatever. Sounds good. I’ll see you guys later, “I said before hanging up the phone. I grabbed my hoodie and took off out the front door. I had to find her before something bad happened.

Gerard’s POV

I closed my phone and slammed my head on the table again. Lindsey patted my back softly.

“What’s wrong, babe?” She asked me. I sighed and looked up at her.

“Mikey and Ashlyn got in a fight, and Ashlyn’s run away, “I explained softly. She put her hand over her mouth briefly before putting it over her heart.

“When did this happen? I saw her just yesterday, “she said quietly. I nodded slowly.

“I don’t know… Apparently last night, “I said quietly. She shook her head and played with the ends of my hair. After I regained a little composure, I stood up. “Well, do you want to help me look for her? She could be anywhere. I’m really worried because this is Jersey, “I muttered. She nodded and grabbed her jacket.

“Yeah, let’s go find her, “she said as she opened the front door. I grabbed the car keys and followed her out the front door. I could only pray to God above that she was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are great. These chapters may be short, but I've updated like six times and counting ;) So, I think comments are deserved, don't you?

Anyone know who she's with? ;)