Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Meeting Famous People

I followed him nervously up the steps of the apartments. He came to Apartment 3F and he knocked on the door. A voice shouted from inside and the lock unlatched. The door opened, revealing a guy with black hair that was spiked up in every direction.

“Hey, Frank, “the guy greeted with a smile and a hi-five. “Who’s the girl?”

“Billie Joe, this is my new friend, Ashlyn. Ashlyn, this is Billie Joe, but I’m sure you already know that, “he smiled at me. I felt my heart beat speed up as I realized who he was. He stuck his hand out toward me, and I shook it nervously.

“It’s nice to meet you, Ashlyn. Come on inside, “he smiled warmly. I followed him inside, and Frank followed the both of us, shutting the door behind him. Inside the apartment were more guys, and it didn’t take me long to recognize them. “Guys, this is Ashlyn. Ashlyn, that’s Mike, Tre, Patrick, Joe and Jimmy.”

“Hey, what’s up?” The Rev asked me. I smiled nervously down at the ground.

“Welcome to Paradise, chica, “Tre said with a cheesy grin. I laughed quietly at the corny joke.

“Dude, shut up, “Andy laughed, pushing him off the edge of the couch. I laughed and decided that this was going to be very interesting.

Mikey’s POV

I drove up and down every street. I stopped and asked if anyone had seen her. I was frantic, trying to figure out where she could’ve gone. I tried not to let the horrible thoughts plague my mind. I finally decided to meet up with Gerard and Lindsey. We parked in a big parking lot and began to discuss all of the possibilities.

“Okay, did she ever talk about running away?” Lindsey offered.

“No, not really, “I muttered. I rub my face with my hand, trying to calm myself down.

“Where’s somewhere that she liked to go a lot?” Gerard asked.

“I don’t know… You were her teacher. What did she write about?” I spat sarcastically.

“I’m just trying to figure this out. Calm down, Mikes, “he sighed. I nodded slowly and tried to think of where she wanted to go.

“Well, she usually hangs around in parks or cemeteries, “I threw out there. Lindsey’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion and worry.

“Why cemeteries?” She asked.

“Something about her brother I think, “Gerard said quietly.

“Her brother, Josh, died three years ago in a car accident. She blames herself, and she feels like she has to be physically near him in order for him to hear her. She’s a wreck, “I said softly. Gerard looked at me for a minute before turning to Lindsey.

“Are you up for a visit to a cemetery?” He asked softly. She just shrugged.

“I’m up for finding that poor little girl, “she replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, chica who reported my story... Thanks for telling me there were errors, but I knew that... I just can't figure out why the quotation marks go retarded like that. My computer is kind of stupid, and it's really hard for me to fix every little thing like that... Thank you for caring, but please (and this goes to everyone) don't report that! I am tech retarded, and I dont know how to fix alot of stuff!

Anyways, thanks for comments and everything (: