Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

A Night Out With The Guys

I sat on the couch between Zacky and Frankie. We were watching as Billie Joe and Matt had a singing contest against Patrick and Pete.

“You lose, motherfucker!” Pete exclaimed as I pointed to him and Patrick. Matt put a hand over his heart in mock hurt.

“How could you choose them over us?” He asked disbelievingly. I laughed
quietly and shrugged.

“You guys are all very amazing. However, I just like Patrick, ”I shrugged.

“Thank you, ”Patrick smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” Frank asked suddenly. Everyone threw out random ideas. Most of them were dismissed quickly, such as Matt’s idea to go scuba diving and Pete’s idea to go streaking. Finally, The Rev spoke up.

“How about we go out, like to a club or something?” He suggested. Everyone seemed to like that idea and Frank looked at me.

“So, what about you? What do you say?” He asked me. I nodded.

“That sounds like fun, ”I smiled at him. He smiled and then looked at my clothes.

“Alright, you gotta change, ”he said simply. I raised a brow.

“Into what? I have no clothes, ”I reminded him. He nodded before walking over to Patrick. He whispered something in his ear and Patrick smiled. He walked over, grabbed my hand, and took me down the hall. He opened a door and pulled me inside.

“Frankie said you need clothes? Well, you’re not as big as me, but I think you could wear some of mine, ”he smiled at me. He opened a drawer and handed me a pair of skinny jeans and a Green Day shirt. He also handed me a pair of boxers. “They are clean, I swear.” I nodded. He closed the drawer and turned to face me.

“Where’s the bathroom?” I asked quietly.

“Oh, it’s just down the hall, ”he said. I nodded and went down the hall. I opened the door and slipped inside, shutting it behind me. I decided to get a quick shower, because I felt disgusting. I quickly washed my body and my hair. When I was done, I grabbed a towel and dried off. I threw on the clothes that he let me borrow. I started to open the door, but I looked at myself in the reflection. My stomach poked out under the shirt and I sighed, wondering what Lindsey had meant when she said there was a lot to be discussed. I shook the thoughts from my head and went back out to the living room with the guys.

“Are you ready?” The Rev asked as he turned to face me. I nodded and I followed the guys out to the cars, desperate to rid my head of my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to buried alive; for her honesty and con-crit! Thanks so much!

Comments and whatnot :)
But, its fair to warn you... It gets a lot worse before it gets better...