Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Too Much To Drink

Gerard’s POV

I sat at the table and I felt her gaze on me. I looked up and she just shook her head. I bit my lip and then, after a few minutes of silence, I sighed.

“I understand completely if you want me to leave, ”I said quietly. She shook her head again. She sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

“Gerard, the fact that we were together for eleven years and you didn’t cheat on me is amazing. You put up with me and all of my moods for those eleven years and you never cheated on me, until now. Yes, I am very disappointed and I’m a little hurt, and now, I’m frightened. But, I don’t want you to leave… I love you. I know that you messed up, but this is the first time that you have messed up… And you were honest about it. That makes me feel like I can still trust you, ”she said softly.

“Lindsey, you are too good to me, ”I smiled faintly. She smiled at me.

“I know, but you have been so good to me. You forgave me after everything, and so, this problem you have is now our problem, ”she declared. I sighed.

“Just remember that it’s not her fault, ”I said quietly. She nodded and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“I know, Gerard. Don’t worry. We’ll get through this, ”she assured me.

Ashlyn’s POV

I sat at the table, watching as Pete and Zacky danced together on the dance floor. The other guys had dispersed except for The Rev and Patrick. At some point in time, The Rev went to go smoke and Patrick left to go to the bathroom, leaving me at the table.

“Hey, “someone slurred. I looked up to see Zacky wavering back and forth slightly. “Whatcha doing?” I watched him nervously.

“I’m waiting for Jimmy and Patrick to come back, ”I said, trying not to let my nervousness show. I did not handle myself well around drunk people.

“Ah, that’s cool. That’s cool, ”he slurred. I nodded uncertainly. “Well, hey, can you help me locate my car?” I raised a brow at him.

“You are not driving, are you?” I asked disbelievingly.

“No, but I need Jimmy to drive. I just need to go lay down, ”he smiled drunkenly. I nodded slowly and rose from the table. I took his hand and I walked him to his car. He got in the back seat and as I was about to walk away, he jerked me backwards into the car, shutting the door quickly. “Hey, you can’t leave now. I need some company.” I felt uneasy with his sickening grin. I didn’t know what to do, but I was almost certain that I should’ve run.

“Well, I need to get back to Jimmy, ”I said, hoping that my excuse would suffice. He shook his head, laughing.

“You aren’t going anywhere. You’re staying right here, and we’re going to have a little bit of fun.” I realized at that moment that I really needed to leave. He leaned over me, crashing his lips on my own forcefully. I tried to pull away, but he had my arms pinned. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I gagged at the taste of alcohol. At that moment, I simply wanted nothing more than for The Rev to come find me. He ran his hand up my shirt and I felt myself begin to cry. About that time, the door was slung open and he was quite literally pulled off of me. Frankie came in and sat next to me and I cried on his shoulder as I watched The Rev hold Zacky to the wall. I felt myself breathe harder and I was crying so hard that I thought my lungs would collapse.

“You’re gonna be okay, ”Frankie assured me. He patted my back and I closed
my eyes, throwing myself into an uneasy sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yah... Sorry to my Zacky fans...
But, yes... he had to be a dick...
But to my Jimmy fans, he is pretty important. :)

Comment and everything...
The next chapter is a little better...