Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

A Long Awaited Phone Call

I woke up in a bed, but I wasn’t sure exactly where. I blinked a few times, and it took me a couple seconds to realize that someone was laying next to me. I looked over and saw The Rev laying next to me. I rubbed my eyes, and tried to remember how I got here. Then, I remembered the whole incident with Zacky, and how I fell asleep in Frank’s arms. I shifted slowly as not to wake him up, but I failed because he shifted and looked up at me.

“Good morning, ”he smiled sleepily. He sat up and reached for something on the table. He found a pair of glasses and put them on. “Did you sleep well?”

“I guess so, ”I replied quietly. He nodded slightly.

“Listen, I’m sorry about last night. That was probably a bad idea on my part. I shouldn’t have left you, ”he apologized. I just shook my head.

“It’s fine. It’s not like I was actually hurt. Just a little scarred for life, ”I said jokingly, although I wasn’t certain if it was really a joke. A memory returned to my mind. Gerard took me to a club for the first time ever. He left to go to the bathroom and I was violated by a drunk asshole. I shook my head and The Rev tilted his head.

“I know, but still. I feel bad about it. So, how about I go get you some coffee or something?” He offered. I smiled slightly and nodded. He got off of the bed and stretched before slipping on a pair of shoes. “I’ll be back in just a little while. Just stay in here until I get back.” I nodded and watched him leave the room. I pulled my arms around my chest and realized how cold I was. I laid back on the bed and pulled the cover over me. I began thinking for a few minutes before I retrieved my phone from my pocket. I had a few texts. Some were from Gerard and one was from Mikey. I couldn’t bring myself to read them, so I just pressed the ‘clear all mail’ button. I sat still for a minute, unsure of what to do next. There was a heavy silence until my phone buzzed suddenly. I opened it up and saw it was a text from Gerard. I sighed and clicked the ‘read’ button.

Hate me if you want, but Mikey needs you. Call him.

I sighed and searched through my contacts. I got to the M’s and found Mikey’s number. I played with my phone for a minute before pushing the ‘call’ button. The phone rang and I felt my heart pound faster with each ring. I was just about to hang up when there was a click.

“Hello?” He answered quickly.

“Hey, Mikey, ”I said nervously. There was a short silence.

“Ashlyn, I am so sorry… I never meant to say those things. They weren’t true. I was just so angry at the world and my stupid self didn’t know when the shut up. I am sorry for what I said…”He apologized.

“Mikey, it’s okay. I deserved to hear what you said. I mean, I lied to you and I cheated on you, with your brother nonetheless. I’m sorry. I just, I didn’t want to hurt you anymore…”I muttered quietly.

“I have felt more alone for the last two days than I have in a very long time. You made me want to live again. You gave me hope for something more from this world. I love you, ”he said softly.

“I know you do. And I love you too… I just… This is really complicated, ”I said quietly. He sighed.

“Well, Gerard told Lindsey, ”he said suddenly.

“He told her what?” I asked him.

“He told her everything. When I say everything, I mean everything.”

“He didn’t, ”I gasped.

“Oh, but he did… It’s fine though, because she forgave him and said that any of his problems are her problems too…”

“Oh my god, ”I muttered.

“Yeah, I know. I thought the same thing.”

“That’s crazy. He shouldn’t have done that, ”I said quietly. There was a long silence.

“Shay?” He asked finally.

“Yeah, Mikes?”

“Are you coming home?” He asked softly.

“I don’t know, Mikey… I don’t know.”

“Shay, I need you…”He choked.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m falling apart without you. I feel so alone. I feel like shit, ”he admitted to me. I felt my heart ache slightly. I thought that by leaving, I would stop hurting him, but I think that it just made it even worse.

“I’m sorry, Mikey…”I said softly.

“Please come back, ”he pleaded quietly. My heart gave in and I nodded, more to myself than anyone else.

“Okay, Mikey. I will, ”I said, wiping away a tear that had fallen. I could see the smile beginning to form on his face.

“Shay?”

“Yeah, Mikey?”

“I love you…”He said quietly.

“I love you too, Mikey, ”I replied honestly. “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw :D
But, the drama isn't over yet...
Anyways, this is the last update for the day.
I'm going to bed!

Comment and stuff so that I'll wake up and be inspired!