Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

To The Hospital Again

The next three months passed quickly. All my time was divided between the guys and Mikey. Occasionally Gerard and Lindsey would stop by to see how I was doing. I spent time with The Rev almost every day, and every night, I would be with Mikey. He’d taken up sleeping the bed with me, whether it be mine or his or sometimes even the couch. When I wasn’t with anyone, I was sitting on my bed, writing or doodling. I had taken up drawing pictures of what I wanted my baby to look like. I wanted it to look nothing like me. It should have all of its father’s features. I hated how I looked.

I was sitting with The Rev, Mikey, Billie Joe, and Frank when I felt a sudden dampness in between my legs. I was just about to say something when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I inhaled sharply, moving as little as possible. I didn’t know what caused it, but I felt like my insides were going to be ripped out. I began breathing a bit heavier, and The Rev noticed.

“What’s going on?” He asked quietly, as if he was trying not to attract attention. I felt the pain grow worse and I stood, hoping that it would go away. When the pain seemingly refused to subside, I grabbed The Rev’s hand and pulled him off of the couch.

“Need to go…So much pain… Insides being ripped out…”I said between breaths. His eyes widened and he nodded, grabbing the keys from the table. He explained quickly to the guys who all jumped up and were ready to go instantly. The Rev went to pull the car up and Billie Joe and Mikey each held one of my hands. Frankie followed in suit and jumped in the passenger’s seat. I sat in the backseat with Mikey and Billie Joe as The Rev drove quickly to the hospital. When we got there, Frankie ran inside to get a wheelchair. He came back out with one, and as soon as I had gotten in it, he practically ran, pushing me through the hallways. I held on nervously and wondered how fast we were going. Mikey and The Rev kept a brisk jog so that they were close behind, and Billie Joe decided that he was going to go ahead and call the guys, and Gerard and Lindsey. Frank came to a sudden stop in front of a desk and I almost flew from the chair.

“Oops, sorry about that, ”he smiled sheepishly. “Um, yeah, this chick’s going into labor?” The woman at the desk looked down at me and smiled.

“Okay, we’ll take good care of you. Don’t worry about a thing. We’ll put you in a room and get things started, okay?” She explained. I nodded slowly. I clenched my jaw as another wave of pain washed over me. As was her word, they put me in a room and the whole process blew my mind. I felt something poked my arm and I looked wearily at the nurse who had just injected something into me.

“What the fuck?”

“It just helps, ”she smiled to me. I nodded, unable to question any further. I closed my eyes until I felt a hand on mine. I opened them again to see The Rev standing over me. He smiled slightly.

“So, the boys want to know who you want in here with you, ”he laughed quietly. I rolled my eyes.

“Thall are here?” I mumbled. He raised a brow.

“What?”

“They are all here?” I repeated, adding more articulation. He nodded. “Everyone?” He nodded again. I thought this over for a minute. I knew I could only have one of them in there. “I think Gerard.” He nodded and left to retrieve him. I closed my eyes and groaned. I was not really for this to really be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O baby on the way! (:
I think this one will only have a couple more chapters, and then, I may make a sequel.
What do you guys think?