Status: searching for a muse

Casa Nova Sessions.

two strangers.

She hadn’t seen Frank since homecoming, and it’d been weeks. She didn’t mind—she didn’t even really think about him, unless the topic of homecoming came up. Which wasn’t often.

He thought of Quinn every time he saw her in the halls—which was often. He’d been reminded of the vulnerable, more human side of Quinn; not the bitchy, Cheerio Quinn. When he saw her at her locker on his way to class, he was tempted to stop and say hi.

Frank passed by, deciding to just try and forget about it.

She shut her locker and turned to go to class, which was in the same direction as his. She didn’t realize she was behind him until he turned a corner and she saw his profile. She breathing hitched, surprised.

Quinn keeps walking, wondering if she should try and catch him on his way by the next day.
.

She’s at her locker, and is looking back to see if he’s coming or not. She looks back at her books, and grabs the one she needs before taking a final look. Not having a sight of him, she sighs and shuts her locker. Taking a few steps, she sees him in front of her.

Suddenly eager, Quinn goes up and taps his shoulder with a soft, “Hey.”

He turns around, and gives her a friendly smile. “Hey stranger,” Frank greets her.

She feels a smile curling on her own lips.
.

From then on, he walks her to class every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerrrr, but I had to get them to start talking.
next chapter should be up soon. (: