Status: Still in the process of being writen :)

Souls to Save

Introduction

Have you ever had a really big secret, one you yourself didn't believe, and couldn't tell anyone, for fear of death? That's the story of my life. Every day I dit in class, I try to act normal, quiet. They haven't even suspected me, yet, and I'm not awaiting the day they do.
See, you have to understand, I'm literally the exact opposite of normal. I was born "immune" to the newest and deadliest disease, the disease that marks this time on a timeline. like the Bubonic Plague. And out of 1030 kids in our school, only 3, including me, are immune. Even if the onther 2 come into contact they are in serious danger, they're only immune to the airborne strand of the sickness. I'm immune to both contact and airborne.
The others are Jeremy and Jerome. Jerome is the best shooter I've ever seen...the thing is he's blinder than a bat, and they won't let him take the full shooting class. Jeremy is the nicest, sweetest guy ever, but he hangs out with the guys who hate everybody who isn't cheering at their football game. Jeremy's been my friend since before preschool.
Our lives are about to be flipped upside-down by the 2 people who will change how things are now...for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is necessary to read if you want to understand any of the story beyond this.

~Alyxx XD