The Unexpected & The Forbidden

Nick's Dream

Chapter 2: Nick’s dream

Casside POV

“Cass!” Dad yell as I flew across the battlefield groaning in pain. We we’re currently battling are arch nemesis Nullia. Our family has been battling Nullia for 37 years now and she’s just indestructible. It’s kind of annoying. She’s forty something years old. Grandma it’s getting old like you. First we fight until we are beat then she gets away. I am way beyond tired. It’s eleven something at night. We’ve been going at it ever since I got out of school, which was 2: 30. I am beat. No one should feel this tired. I swear this isn’t healthy. I go to school thinking I can finally be a normal kid but I guess it’s not that easy or simple for that matter. Why me?
Dad ran over, more like walked, to me, “Sweetie are you ok?” I just groaned in response.
“Can you move?” I moved my are signaling I can but I was exhausted after. Man! What the hell is wrong with me? I’m never this exhausted in a battle I always stick it to the end. I feel so defeated!
“Just go help mom, I’ll be fine,” dad nodded then ran off. He knows I can take care of myself.
As he ran off I laid there defeated. I can not believe myself right now! I’m such a screw up. Stupid powers. Stupid insomnia. Stupid bad guys. Stupid! Stupid! Stu- a big explosion happened and sent me flying through the air. I groaned once more before slipping into a deep slumber.

Nick POV

“OMJ! I LOVE YOU NICK! JOE MARRY ME! KEVIN I’D FUCK YOUR SIDEBURNS!” That’s not even half of what our fans say. We’re pretty used to it but it gets annoying. First of all, no one should be that loud at mid- night. Don’t get me wrong I love my fans and all but come on. I walked into my hotel room at the Hilton. I was way beyond tired I’m glad I can get some shut eye. Right as I laid my head on the soft looking pillow there was a knock on my door. I groaned out loud hoping that person hear my annoyance and left but the knocking continued more urgently. I rolled my eyes and strutted to the door.
“What?,” I opened the door rudely. The person chuckled.
“Well someone’s grumpy.” The person mocked me. That person was my current girlfriend Selena Gomez.
“Sorry, sugar I’m just sleepy,” I said pecking her on the lips.
She smiled, “It’s ok baby. I understand. Let’s just go to bed,” she said pushing me to my bed.
I frowned, “Lena you know how my mom feels about that.”
“But Nick, we won’t do anything wrong,” Selena whined, “Why doesn’t she like me?”
“Sugar, she does like you she just doesn’t …,” I trailed off walking away longing for my sleep.
“She doesn’t what?! Tell me Nick!”
I ignored her. She just yelled out of frustration and stormed out my room. I sighed. This was just one of many fights that we have. We fight all the time and quite frankly I’m sick of it. I am not happy in this relationship. If that’s what we even have still. I closed my eyes and faded into dreamland. I smiled knowing it would be the one I always dream of. My beautiful wife, our 3 kids and myself having family game night.

Nick’s dream
“Honey, come on we’re starting!” my wife called out to me. I was in the kitchen preparing snacks. Apparently she was getting restless and so we’re the kids. My wife was beautiful. Her skin was a soft light- brown color that made my mouth water. Her eyes we’re the darkest brown I ever seen but light up only when something truly made her happy. Her hair was also dark brown almost black and down to her shoulders. Her teeth we’re perfect. Her smile puts me in a daze. Her body was OMG! Her personality is amazing. She never puts anyone down or let anyone put her down. She puts everyone before herself and protects her family. She’s the nicest person ever. Her humor is like no other; at lest to me. Oh, I could just go on. I’m so in love with her.
“Yeah! Come on dad. We can’t wait forever!” They yelled. I smiled and skipped to the living room sitting down in between my wife and my little princess. I had 2 older boys and 1 younger daughter.
“Daddy, you’re silly!” My 5 year old daughter named Cheyenne-Brittany giggled. I smiled. I swear that kid was so adorable. She reminds me of her mother. So full of sunshine. She never leaves my side. She’s a daddy’s girl.
“Oh, really?” I asked grinning. She nodded. I tickled her sending her into a fit of giggles.
“D-d- daddy s- s- stop!” She ordered laughing.
“Not until you say, “You’re the best daddy ever”,” I requested.
“Y- y- you’re not the b- b- best daddy……,” I stopped and frowned. She giggled.
“You’re the world’s awesome-est dad in the whole wide world!” She exclaimed hugging my neck. I smiled getting teary eyed.
“I would hate to mess up father- daughter time but it is family game night. Sooooooo!” One of my 13 year old twin Nathaniel said.
“Yeah! Come on!” The other twin chimed in. (Nathan) The twins are something else. They always have something to say and protect each other so much. They are the first born and sitting image of me. They’re truly funny kids. They can make you laugh any day, any time. But at time they can go a little overboard.
“Okay, okay!” I replied. I looked over to my wife and she looked like she was in a daze. I was curios to know what she was thinking about but decided against it.
“Babe, snapped out of it you’re first,” I said waving my hand in front of her face snapping her out of her daze. She smiled and said, “Of course!”
We both smiled and played a classic game of Trouble. Our favorite game. We spent the whole night playing games, smiling, laughing, and cracking jokes. I am truly blessed to have a family like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey thanks for reading! Comment and rate!