Status: updated every friday bitches :)

Demons

The state the world knew as California fell and Bat Country began to rise, being held in control by the most lethal gang known to man: Avenged Sevenfold. Payton Leigh Hendrix and Jessalynn Barrett lived in the capital city of Bat Country, formally renamed the City of Evil. At their tender childhood, they hadn't known anything but the lives they had with their fathers in the middle of chaos. But when their fathers knew it wasn't safe anymore, they began to train their only children in hand-to-hand combat and to use any and every weapon, so that they may take on the impossible: destroy Avenged Sevenfold.

By the time the girls were twenty one, they were masters of everything they had ever been taught, ready to take on anything thrown at them. But in Bat Country, there was nothing Avenged Sevenfold didn't know, so when they caught wind of a dynamic duo plotting to take them down, they stepped into action. Payton and Jessa's fathers told them to run as fast and as far as they could and don't look back; they weren't ready to fight the notorious gang yet. But when the girls find out that their fathers had been captured, they return to save them and destory Avenged, only to find out that it was far too late and that they were puzzle pieces to a much larger plan.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image
©ShelbehRaexD | ©MidnightMassacre ;;
We do not own Avenged Sevenfold, their girlfriends/wives, Bat Country, the City of Evil, the titles, etc. The only things we do own would be Jessalynn Barrett, Payton Leigh Hendrix, and the plot. So don't steal it it!
Also, Jimmy will be alive in this story. We couldn't imagine writing it without him! We're sorry if this offends anyone. We don't intend for that to happen.
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter One
    Payton's POV
  3. Chapter Two
    Jessalynn's POV
  4. Chapter Three
    Payton's POV
  5. Chapter Four
    Jessalynn's POV
  6. Chapter Five
    Payton's POV
  7. Chapter Six
    Jessalynn's POV
  8. Chapter Seven
    Payton's POV
  9. Chapter Eight
    Jessalynn's POV