The Story Of Us

She suddenly started to regret what she just said. But she knew far to well that it was too late, he knew. And now everything changes. Could this really be what she wanted, was she so focused on liking him that she'd destroy their friendship. Right now she didn't even know what to think. Taking a glance from the floor to him sitting next to her, he didn't look up. Not a good sign coming, and she could tell. But her eyes stayed on him as he started to slowly look up showing her his beautiful brown eyes she loved so much about him.

Though this time as she looked into those eyes she saw something different. Not the same guy she fell for, or became friends with. But a stranger's. A completely different person she didn't know. Pulling her gaze away from him looking down to the ground, all she wanted to to was cry, to run out of this run and not come back in. But she couldn't do that. She wanted to just close her eyes and open them then say "Oh just a dream" but that wasn't going to happen either, was it?

This was really happening. And she couldn't go back in time to fix it. It's now or never. Either say something or let him walk out of this room and never talk to you again. Her heart pounded against her chest harder this time when suddenly the bell for class to end rang through the room and everyone got up to leave, she looked over at him again watching him go. It's over. She thought to herself as she slowly rose from her seat and walk out of the room trying not to burst out in tears. Which she badly wanted to do.
  1. Entry One
    Was this suppose to happen?
  2. Entry Two
    Terrible Day
  3. Entry Three
    I think about you everyday.
  4. Entry Four
    Ghost Of You
  5. Entry Five
    Hatching An Idea...
  6. Entry Six
    Secret Admire
  7. Entry Seven
    I Like You
  8. Entry Eight
    Cracking the secret admire code!
  9. Entry Nine
    One step at a time
  10. Entry Ten
    Old Memories, Old Tears, Old Him...