Till the Day That I Found You

.oo1

I looked over and smiled to myself. Erica was a wreck, and that's why I loved her. She was lying on her side facing the window and holding her Pooh Bear. She was gently snoozing, making little noises that I had gotten used to. She had kicked all the sheets off, and that's what woke me up. Getting a giant gust of freezing wind wasn't something that I normally sleep threw.

I got out of bed and stretched. I yawned as I walked to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and moved my head from side to side. You, Zach Porter, need to shave. I thought to myself. I opened a drawer under the sink counter and found my shaving kit. As I opened it and started to lather my face I began to think about when I first saw Erica. I don't think I ever told her the story...

Cameron and I were walking outside around the venue before the show. We were wearing sunglasses, hoddies, and fake mustaches, you know to remain incognito. Surprisingly enough, no one noticed us. We stood off to the side and watched the fans line up.

"Look at those cool shirts!" Cameron said, moving his head up in the direction of the girl of girls that made shirts.

"Yeah they are kinda cool," I said distracted. There was a girl standing near the middle of the Will Call line with curly dirty blond hair that I couldn't peal my eyes off of. She wasn't like the other girls squealing and jumping all around. She was talking to a frail girl standing next to her and fixing her DSLR camera.

Normally I liked brunettes with semi-straight hair. She also wasn't completely hot like most girls I normally fall for. She was a different kind of pretty. It was almost like a girl-next-door pretty.

She looked at her phone and rolled her eyes. She tapped her foot impatiently and tilted her head to the left. She shifted all her hair onto her left shoulder and sighed. I smirked, she was waiting for us to hurry up.

She glanced over at me and I turned away. I guess she felt like someone was watching her. Cameron was still talking about fans he thought were cute.

"Dude, we should get backstage before Stefanie kills us."

"Zach, Stefanie would never kill us, especially you. She loves you," Cameron said stressing the word "loves" .

I punched him in the arm and walked away.

All throughout the show I was thinking about Curlicue. I thought I saw her in the audience, but I couldn't be sure. I thought I saw the other girl she was with next to a girl with a camera to her face, but I was too busy jumping around like a monkey. I hoped to see her at the meet and greet.

The venue gave us a table to sit behind as the fans lined up. I leaned across the table to look for Curls but I couldn't see her. I was actually kind of upset. I signed posters, CDs, arms, faces, and shirts. Took about 1,000 pictures and through all of it felt so fake.

Then, suddenly I heard someone shout, "Oh my god, seriously! They're just four extremely attractive guys with amazing musical talent!" And saw a thin girl with a DSLR hanging around her neck and holding a Suddenly CD, tugging the frail girl toward the table.

I beamed. Michael got up and took care of the frail girl. Curls took their picture and handed him her CD. She then passed out the gifts she got us. Then she asked Dillon to take a group picture. She stood between Nathan and me, it took everything I had not to hold her too tight. As she walked away to get her camera I couldn't help myself, and grabbed her back. I pulled her into another hug and gave her a quick squeeze. She smiled up at me as she gently pulled away...

I smiled to myself as I swiped my face with my razor. After that Dillon talked to the Reines siblings and asked them if Erica could tour with us and be out photographer. While he was doing that we talked and I stopped mentally calling her nicknames having to do with her hair. It was one of the best days of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to release these until June, but I thought I'd let you preview a couple first.