Till the Day That I Found You

.o16

I shook my head. I muttered that I was sorry and strummed my guitar a little. I looked up through my bangs and they were all starring at me. I blushed a little and looked at Cameron with a confusion in my eyes.

"Are you focused at all?" he whispered to me. Clearly everyone else heard but I was happy he had said it. I knew that he was more concerned than anyone. I nodded to him and shifted my gaze to Stef and Mikey. Looking at them I pointed to the lyric sheets in my case.

"I typed some up so no one complained about my handwriting from the notebook."

Michael snatched up the papers and read them over. He nodded and tapped his foot, "I can get a good beat to this."

He walked over to the drum kit and began going crazy. BOOM-BOOM-BOOM BODM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BADA-BOOM

We all nodded along until he stopped and read over the lyrics again. He smiled, "Hey, Zach. This inspired from that night in Texas?"

I grinned, "Yeah, man."

Stefanie took the lyrics and read them over. She rolled her eyes and went toward the door saying she was going to get coffee. Cameron looked at Mikey and me and then the lyric sheet.

"It's obviously about Erica but what happened in Texas?"

"Well, you remember when I was in the bathtub dressed as a pirate for Lady Gaga Eats a Snake part two...

I was splashing and blowing bubbles around and overall being quite happy with my life. There was awkward rubbing of my shirt on my chest because it was soaked through and that crappy costume material. It was two months, a week, and two days since Erica and I had been married and she was in the other room reading or on her laptop updating her blog. It was weird to think that I was only 21 and I was married to a nineteen year old. Something about that seemed wrong; Like I really wasn't ready for this. Somehow it seemed like it all was a dream and I'd wake up in a hotel bed with Erica curled up in the sheets next to me without a wedding band on.

I pushed a little sailboat away from me and watched it glide through the bubbles. I sighed and smiled. I was happy though. Although we were young, Erica and I both knew that we were made for each other. It really was completely crazy. Erica and I had had sex and she was already pregnant. How the hell was I ever going to be a father? I was still a kid myself! I looked over to a camera being properly set up to face me. I started to rub my face with soap and talk nonsense to the lens.

Soon I was standing up in the tub again doing all sorts of absurdities. Erica must have heard me scream, "SIVER ME TIMBERS!!!" Because after I tried to eat my fake mustache I looked up and saw her leaning in the doorway. Her eyebrows were raised and a sexy grin played on her lips. She glanced down and licked her lips. She looked back up and rolled her eyes playfully at me with a grin. I knew that face. Oh, I knew that facial expression way better than I knew the back of my hand. She was refraining, with every atom in her body, from sprinting across the bathroom and attacking me with kisses. And that's not a self-centered though, it was a cold hard fact.

I looked at the camera and said, "Arg, can we pause for a moment. A lovely lass looks like she needs my attention."

The camera was shut off and whoever was shoved in that small bathroom looked over at Erica. She blushed and looked at me with eyes that screamed, "Why did you do that you idiot?!" I just waved her over to me, but she stood her ground. The bathroom really wasn't that big, so I took one step out of the tub and lunged toward her.

I grabbed her hand and leaned back so I was in the tub again. She had to quickly jump over the edge and she stumbled into my chest. I didn't really mind, because it was kinda my fault. I just looked down at her. The hand I grabbed was still in mine and her other was resting on my chest. Her eyes sparkled and she was breathing in deeply. I think I startled her a bit. Her eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips and I let a grin be seen before I leaned in to kiss her.

After sometime she pulled back. I held her hips close to me as she tried to leave. My face was soon cradled between her hands. Our noses pressed to each other.

"Zach," her words traveled over my mouth. Her breath was sucked in and made me dizzy. I tried to kiss her again but she folded her lips in. I let out an angry huff. "Zach," she repeated, "Finish filming this video. Then we can finish this later. Work can come first." She bit her bottom lip, "Sometimes." She quickly kissed me then stepped out of the tub. After grabbing a towel she was journeying toward the door she looked back at me and winked. My knees buckled and I slipped and fell in the tub. From the other room I heard Erica laughing, but the people in the bathroom asked me if I was okay before they jumped to laughter.

We soon finished filming and everyone left the room. I dried off and was standing in the room wrapped in the towel. Erica looked up at me, then reached across the desk to grab her camera. She quickly flicked it on and snapped a picture of me. Flicked the camera off and put it back on the desk.

"You're too fucking adorable."

I smiled and waddled over to her. She stood up and greeted me with open arms. I walked in them and was cuddled up against her in no time. Erica pulled back after a minute and took my hand, she led me to the bed and we laid down. I was all dried off and we stayed cuddled for a bit. Erica was facing away from me. I traced her arm down to where it was curled up under her chin. The hairs on her arm stood up.

"Zach," she whispered.

I kissed her exposed shoulder. I loved when she wore tank tops, "Yeah?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"When this baby is born, don't spoil it like crazy. Please don't ignore your work. But don't forget that we're here too."

I stayed quiet. So she wanted be to not have a brat, continue what I loved and tour, and only wanted to be remembered and loved? I slid my right arm under her through the small gap between her waist and the mattress. I pulled her closer and weaved our fingers together.

"I promise."

She turned over to face me and held the hand that I had been holding in front of my eyes. Her pinkie was pointed up, "Pinkie swear."

I wrapped my pinkie around hers and kissed her, "I pinkie swear to the terms addressed."

She smiled and hugged me to her a soft, "I love you," could be heard from her mostly-covered-by- my-costume-fabric mouth. I played with the curls that were resting on her back near my hands that were folded around her. "I love you, too."...

I smiled and Mikey let out a, "Ha-ha HA!" and began drumming away. Cameron read over the lyrics again.

"You two are too cute. Stop it." I laughed at him as he got up and danced to Michael's drums.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it annoying that this is all happening in one day? I like that the flashbacks tell a story, I feel that they make a normal day seem so much better. Let me know! The only reason I don't answer is because I can't figure out how to work this website much further than the stuff I managed to post :3 But if you ask me something on tumblr I'll always answer! You don't even need an account, it'll just be sent to me as anonymous and you'll have to refresh the page when you think I've answered. Ha http://www.letthesun-shinein.tumblr.com/ask