Alone Together

Alone Together

"Damn, why does Gerard have to be so good looking?" Frank thought to himself while looking at Gerard. They were sitting in the bus after Mikey and Ray ditched them to go to the coffee shop. Frank was so pissed at them for leaving. "They both know how I feel about being alone with Gerard. Did they do this on purpose?" he thought. "Damn bastards" He said out loud by mistake.
"Who?" Gerard asked
"Mikey and--" Frank paused, realizing he was thinking aloud "I mean, nothing. I was thinking out loud. Sorry"
"Why are Mikey and Ray 'damn bastards'?" Gerard asked, ignoring his last statement, while sittting in Mikey's bunk and going through his stuff.
"For leaving us alone," Frank said, sitting on his own bed. He was sitting straight across from Gerard. He couldn't help but remember all the kisses they had shared on stage together. He thought he felt his pants get tighter, but he didn't pay much attention. He was lost in deep thought until he noticed Gerard staring back at him.
"Uhhhh, Frank?," Gerard said while his face turned a very light shade of pink.
"Yeah?," Frank asked, wondering what was going on. He saw that Gerard was reading Mikey's diary and just thought he came across something awkward.
"What were you thinking about?," he asked.
"Nothing," he lied "Why?". Then he noticed Gerard's eyes moved from Frank's eyes, to his crotch. "Oh shit!" he said, blushing. Then right when he thought it couldn't get anymore embarrassing, he heard Gerard laughing. At HIM!
"Some one has a boonerrr," Gerard sung.
"Shut up!" Frank said, embarrassed.
"So what were you thinking about, huh Frankie?" he asked
"I told you nothing!" he lied again, pulling a blanket over himself.
"Either you have a very small dick, or I interrupted you while you were still thinking" Gerard teased
"I was still thinking!" he said defensively. He moved the blanket and walked to the bathroom. Gerard stopped him by grabbing his arm.
"Where ya going?" he asked
"I have to go pee" Frank said trying (and failing) to pull his arm away
"Last time I checked, that's not calling peeing" he said
"Why would I do that if there's nothing to even jack off to?" he asked "Look, it's starting to go down already. Mood killer"
"Frank, I'm not gonna look at your dick again" he said, pulling him down so he was sitting on Gerard's lap "I just wanna know what or WHO you were thinking about"
"Let go!" Frank said, trying to get up. He blushed when he realized the way they were sitting was getting him harder "Gerard, let me get up"
"Why?" he said, noticing the bulge in Frank's pants.
"Because" Frank whined
"So does think mean you were thinking about me?" he asked, holding him down tighter.
"N-no" he stuttered "You know I'm straight"
"Frank, shut up. Mikey and I know you're gay" he said matter-of-factly
"How?" he asked a bit angerly "He was the only person I told. Did he tell you??"
"No" Gerard said and picked up Mikey's diary again, showing it to Frank "He writes everything in here. Haven't you ever read it?"
"I didn't even know he had one" he said. Gerard finally let go of Frank, but he still sat there, mentally admitting defeat. He leaned back against Gerard. "I'm sorry" he said
"For what?" he said, running his hand through Frank's hair.
"For making everything awkward" he said relaxing to Gerard's touch
"You did no such thing. In fact, you made my life easier" he said
"How?" Frank asked confused. He crawled off of Gerard's lap and sat on the left side of him so he could face him.
"Because now it's a lot easier for me to do this" he said, then leaned in and gave Frank a kiss. Frank was in shock for a good two or three long seconds, but he kissed back. The kiss itself was only about five seconds long, but to Frank it felt like five hours. Gerard pulled back from Frank and smiled
"Hey Gee?"
"Yes Frankie?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked shyly
"Of course" Gerard said, giving him another quick kiss. "Now go take care of your 'problem,' just because I'm your boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going to put my mouth there.....yet" he said with a playful wink. Frank laughed softly.
"Fine, fine" he said, walking to the bathroom. "Hey, Gerard, one more thing?
"Yeah?" he asked
"If Mikey and Ray come back while I'm in the bathroom, tell them I'm just going pee, okay?"
"Okay" Gerard laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfiction that I've ever written in my whole entire life (that I finished). Also I'm new to posting stuff on this site so I don't actually know what I'm doing, so sorry in advance if I'm posting something wrong or something like that. Constructive criticism is appreciated!! :)