Andromeda's Poison

006.

It was the first pill he had ever taken that held an unforgettable taste. It was a mix between strawberry, cat piss, and horse shit. He almost gagged as the little purple pill slipped into his mouth, and down his esophagus.

"You might feel a little nauseous and dizzy at first but the effects should subside quickly." Dr. Kaplan muttered, walking back to where the girl was lying. She was wearing one of his t-shirts, something Eduard thought would be a cute joke. She had arrived quickly, too quickly they didn't have enough time to buy her clothes.

At least she was clothed.

Her hair had been washed, a sweet lavender smell emitting from her brushed strands. He had helped Eduard slip her inside her circle shaped tub, but after that he couldn't do no more. He left it to his friend and butler. He had seen the girl naked all to often and he feared temptation.

Her eyes were still tightly wrapped, her lips expelling a feeble moan every now and then. He couldn't help but touch her arm, her body jerking forward as he shifted back, and angry growl emitting from her mouth. "Let. Me. Go."

"Ah, ah, ah, sweetcheeks." Dr. Kaplan answered, patting her shoulder. "You know that's not going to be possible. At least not until Andromeda takes effect."

"How could you?! How could you inject me with that shit?! You son of a bitch, you promised! You promised!" She hollered, her body twitching up and down, side to side, as she pulled on the restraints. "Argh!"

"You can struggle all you want, but that's not gonna get you anywhere." The doctor was merciless with his words. He paced around the room was his chart, watching her struggled for a couple of seconds and turning back to the papers. Yurik couldn't move. He was frozen still, his body stiff as Dr. Kaplan snapped his fingers in front of his face, attempting to wake the poor boy up. He had seen that look before. Young interns who had been taken in always held that face as soon as they saw what potentiums truly were like. None of them got near this one though. He was the only brave soul. "Moving on. How are you feeling this morning, doll?"

"Bite me." She hissed. Yurik could hear a slight accent resembling his.

"I'll take that as a, 'Why, I am fantastic, Dr. Kaplan. I am just happy to have gotten out of that shithole. I am outmost grateful to breathe fresh air again.'" Dr. Kaplan answered back, rolling his eyes.

"Well, Dr. Kaplan, technically, technically we're not outside so you cannot say I'm breathing 'fresh air'." She retorted.

"How do you know? You do realize you have a wrap around your eyes right? You do realize that that means you cannot see?"

"I can tell we're inside, I'm not stupid."

The doctor snorted. "Sure about that? I can totally test you if you want."

"Go to hell!" She finally answered, lying back still.

At that moment Yurik realized the doctor was far from Santa Claus.

He shifted from foot to foot awkwardly, unsure what to say. He felt like he was back living with his parents. His parents. He had had the childhood of Richie Rich. His dad was an extremely well-known business man in the oil industry around Russia as well as an extremely doting father. His mother on the other hand was the Russian Adriana Lima of her time. She was spunky, and she loved him and his dad more than anything on this earth. His parents were constantly arguing though, constantly picking a fight with each other, but it didn't take long for them to quiet down, glance at each other once, and hug again. Not once did they ever say they were sorry.

He turned his head when he felt the grasp on his shoulder, the doctor slightly shoving him closer to the girl. She snapped her head to the sound of footsteps, her lips slightly parting as her hands clenched into fists. He didn't know what to say. In his twenty-five years of life he had never once not known what to say. Not even when he was that dorky, rich kid in the back of the room scared shitless in English class because he had been too busy playing Call of Duty to actually bother opening a textbook to study had he forgotten how to speak.

"Is he mute?" The girl spoke first, her words drenched in poison.

"Am not!" Yurik finally spoke up, too late to take back the childish words he had just said.

"Okay. Are you five years old then?"

A little part deep, deep, deep inside of him regretted spending that much money on her.

"Twenty-five. How old are you?" He already knew the answer to that. He just wanted to keep her talking.

"Four plus seventeen plus four divided by five plus sixteen." She spoke rapidly, not even bothering to pause for him to take note.

"Twenty-one." He didn't care enough to fake counting.

"If you already knew why ask." She stated, letting out a sigh. "Were you the boy who was watching me while I ripped apart those sons-of-bitches? The one who got away?"

"What if I was?" He smiled. He shouldn't be the slightest bit of happy that she knew who he was. With knowledge comes power, and a girl who had that kind of power plus something extra to go along wasn't to be trusted.

"Nothing really." She stretched out her neck while her tongue licked her lips, letting out a slight moan as she let herself fall back. A small smile erupted from her lips. "You and I are just gonna have some fun."

He didn't bother asking what kind of fun. His eyes watched as the doctor walked up to her, his hands wrapping around her ankles, undoing the restraints. He was surprised she didn't kick him in the face, instead lied still as he undid her wrists as well. She pulled herself up, her fingers sliding around the bandage that blinded her eyes, tugging it downwards and letting it slide onto her neck. Her eyes flickered open as she slowly turned her head to glance at the boy, scanning him top to bottom.

She pulled her legs over the edge, sitting on the side of the bed, hand brushing through her hair over and over, her eyes bearing into his. She knew he was scared. She knew he was regretting ever letting her step into his life. But she didn't care. Instead, she tortured him the one way she knew she could without using her abilities.

She opened her mouth and smiled; that sexy smile that men had lusted for years and said that one, single, three-letter word that shook his every bone.

"Yum."
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 comments are loved.

::tehe: hope you liked it Chuey~