Status: workingon chaptera

A Dead Girls Story

Chapter 3

A Dead Girls Story

Chapter 3

“I said no, but you continued”

Stacy’s POV

Hi. My names Stacy and I was raped. Not by a stranger. Not by some weird pedo. Not by a family member. Not by a wild 20 something boy either. It was by a boy, I at the time, thought was nice, funny, and of course really charming me with his looks. His name you may ask. Alex Ross. A wild senior, who told me in class one day “you have a nice ass“. God boys these days, and their dang hormones. Let me start off at the beginning.

Alex, I started liking you about half way through the year. I heard the “gossip train” telling a girl you had broken up with your girlfriend of 2 weeks. Don’t ask me why, but I was happy. Dang, I was a monster, wasn’t I? I thought I had a chance. I, a freshman, thought I had a chance with the most gorgeous, hottest, funniest senior in the whole school. I regret, very much, thinking of you this way now.

Alex, the first time you meet me was when I, being the klutz I am, ran into you. Boy if only you knew what was going on inside my head? I was panicking, my heart was beating real fast, and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. We both picked up our books, you mumbled a sorry, and I didn’t say anything. I raced off to my last day of first semester. I couldn’t concentrate at all that day. You had my head in a spin. I couldn’t sleep that night either. Alex, do you like reading about every little thing you made me feel inside my body. You made my stomach flip, and the butterflies kick. In the end Alex you made my stomach hurl and the butterflies disappear, where fear settled in.

The night my world turned blacker than the stars home above, was March 2, 2008. It was a cool night. Not a breeze at all. Not even the chirps of the crickets. Not even a happy song of the birds, flying home to their nests of safety from ground predators. My predator was hiding in the bushes. Waiting to catch me. Alex, tell me, when did you settle behind the bushes? Was it after you saw me drink from the fountain? Or was it when I took off my sweater and let my short sleeve shirt feel the nice cool air? Was it when I was laughing like a little girl while swinging in midair? Alex did all those things turn you on so much you had to rape me? I always thought of myself as trash after the moments you hurt me in the bushes.

Alex, did you have to rape me? Was I an easy target? I remember it all Alex. You are walking out of the bushes. You’re walking up to me.

Flashback

“Isn’t a little late for you to be out?” A voice said from behind me. I nearly jumped through my skin hearing it. I couldn’t believe it. It was you. The man of my dreams, and later on my nightmares. Alex Ross. Talking to me. Miss nobody. I had to blink a few times to believe you were actually there.

I managed to stutter out “N-n-n ooo…” You looked like a sexy model underneath the street light. You showed me your brilliant smile. I melted as soon as I saw it. You looked nervous. Did I make you nervous Alex? Or was it the plan you had in your head? Do you remember your plan Alex? I do. Would you like me to describe it to you, just in case your mind wanted to forget? Mine did, but it couldn’t.

Your plan was to get me by the fountain. The one that was near your favorite place. The bushes. I feel for the trap. You thought you had it in the bag. As we walked towards the fountain, I couldn’t take my eyes off you. I was in shock. One minute I’m at the fountain bending down for a sip, the next your hand is over my mouth. Then you’re pushing me behind the bushes. Little did you know I knew karate. It came in handy. I hit and kicked you; finally getting free I made it to my slide.

What pisses me off even more is later on I heard there was a witness. The girl never did help me. Her name. Brittany Smith. She heard me scream when I was running. Did she help me? No. she let him hurt me.

I made it to my slide. I could hear you behind me screaming to stop. I wasn’t going to stop. I was going to my tunnel. My safe tunnel. I was at the top of the slide, when out of nowhere I’m kissing the ground. My stomach and ribs are aching in pain. Alex, how did it feel to beat a girl up just to get a piece of her? Did it feel good to sling me over your shoulders like I was a rag doll? I remember going in and out of it. Seeing you picking me up, taking me back to the scary place. I remember kicking and thrashing. But it did no good. You dropped me with a thud. You slapped me and told me to shut up. I remember screaming, but no help came. I was alone with the beast and he was ready to kill his prey. Poor me.

I remember being thrown down… hard. I remember mumbling how I didn’t want to do this. Sad to say the nice guy I always thought you were seemed to show his true colors here. You pinned me down. I was helpless. But did you care? No. You just wanted “my nice ass”. I remember shoving your hands away, but you didn’t care, you just slapped me and said to stop being a tease. You began to undress me and next thing I know you hurt me. You just keep hurting me. You keep hurting for what seems like forever. Then you get off me. Say “keep your mouth shut and I want have to tell everyone your nothing but an attention seeking tease”. Wow. What happened to the nice guy I ran into? I ran home.

End of Flashback~

That night was the first time I felt like trash. Like nothing matters. I’m nothing but garbage now. My home away from home became hell. My safe place became nothing more than a place with a nightmare in a bottle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it?