Status: Back for the third time and not planning on leaving again. I'd say any people who have read it before have likely forgotten all about it, but in any case I want you to all know that I've revised most of the chapters and expanded some, as well as continuing to add more. ENJOY!

Arafura

Prologue

2799 was yet another year of prosperity for humanity. They lived in peace, a ring of confederate Empires amongst the centre of human dominance itself - Terra. The executive leaders of the unified presence of the species, known as the Goroesi, held government there. Over a hundred stars fell under their dominance. They were a force to be feared, indeed.

Dozens of alien races had been discovered since the people had taken to space, but once humanity has just a taste of the solar system, all it wanted was more. It rapidly expanded with all the technology at its disposal, unstoppable and relentless.

Billions toasted to the success and glory of the species and looked forward to the 28th century. As the new year was celebrated across the empire, however, not all was well. On the contrary, on the newly-colonised 354th Goroesian world of Arafura, something had gone very, very wrong...
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to post honest feedback.