Status: My Second Storey. Currently a work in progress

My EveryDay Life: A girl in distress

Jess Returns

It started with a phone call. From behind the bookcase it rang. I grabbed it. On the frount was me and jess with a funnu face and bunny ears. I glanced at jake and answered it.

"hello..." I said meekly.

"sappy! I got good news! Im coming back! Gina is coming for a special chairity conceret. Of course my letter probobly had a part in all this. I cant seem to reach jake. Is he there with you?" She said.

"uh...yeah..." I gave jake the phone. How could this be happening? Shes gunna be so pissed!

"hey jess." He says nonchaluntly. But hes looking at me. I hugged my pellow. Was he going back to her? But. He said.

"yeah jess." He said.

"we need to talk in person" he said. He hung up a few minutes later. And pulled me in a hug.

"il tell her tonight, ok?" He said. I nodded ok. Shes going to hate me. But. Shes the one who left. My mind was such a jumble of thoughts I didnt hear jake leave.

That night around 12 my phone buzzed and vibrated for an hour. Then came the knocking.

"Sappire! Get your lying ass out here!!" Jess screamed. I walked as slow as I could. But. I did eventully come to the door. She looked horriable. Her hair was ALL purple now. Not a single trace of its oringinal color. Her eyes were smeared, probobly from crying, and her face was red.

"i can not believe you would even think. Even try to.." She yelled in my face.

I rubbed my arm due to the cold night.

"it just sorta happened" I said quietly.

"just happened? Just sorta happened?" She seethed.

"Your the one who left" I said.

"you.....You...You liar!!" Her hand flew across my cheeck. I let her punch and kick until she was satisfied. I just layed there. I felt to much hurt. Not just on the outside but inside.