Status: Active :) comments = updates

Haunted

Haunted - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Brief Introduction

Will Schuester tossed his car and house keys onto the table by the front door of his modest apartment. He was still smiling about his day; another day another song in Glee he thought proudly. He loved those kids; he was over the moon about the talent that was contained in that room everyday with them.

He walked over to his couch running a hand through his curly hair; he flopped onto his couch, grabbed the remote and settled in for the night. He was thinking about whether or not he should make his own dinner or order in.

He thought about other assignments he could give the club for the next week, he couldn't’t wait to see what songs and dances they would come up with for him. He thought about Kurt and how he missed him since he was with the Warblers at Dalton Academy. If it was up to Will, Kurt would never have been bullied, and would have stayed at McKinley High School with the rest of them, where he belonged. But he knew that he had a friend, and crush there in Blaine. He hoped something good would happen with them.

He thought about all this while flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch, he decided to order in and now needed to decide where to order from.

His phone rang before he had made a decision. He looked over at the side table and smiled when he saw the name, ‘Alec,’ pop up.

“Hey, big brother, what’s up?” Will asked happily sinking further into the couch pleased with his brother calling.

His brother’s voice wasn’t on the other line, instead Will heard something else, “Uncle Will?” the little voice asked quietly.

“Ryley?” he asked sitting up slowly. He knew by the sound of her voice something was wrong. His niece was usually so bubbly and happy, he had never heard her speak so quietly.

“Uncle Will, they’re gone. I-I-I...I wasn’t there, I had to study,” she sobbed a little, “But they’re gone, you have to come. There’s no one. I’m so sorry Uncle Will,” she began crying.

Will stood up, “Ryley, what happened?” Will asked nervously.

She composed herself enough to tell him. When he heard what she had to say he told her to stay put, hung up the phone, grabbed his keys and left his apartment without a second look.

In the three hours it took for Will to drive to his niece, all he could hear were the last two words she spoke to him.

“They’re dead.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Glee themed story, and I`m just going with the flow right now with it. So let me know what you think :)