Status: Active :)

Who's World Is This Anyway?

Whos who?

When the bell rang for third period, Katrina (with Carmen's help) talked to Jacob. "Hey Jacob this is the new girl Katrina." Carmen said. "I would love to stay and chat but I have to go to class." Katrina answered. "Well I was trying to talk to her in class but Mr. Scholls was always looking at me. " Jacob replied. Carmen smiled. "Hey! Katrina! Hey!" Carmen yelled as she caught up to Katrina. "Are you going to the dance?" She asked her. "I don't have any one to go with." Katrina said. "Yes you do." Carmen argued. And right as she said that Tyler came up behind Katrina and grabbed her by the waist. "Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks her. "Sure, sure." Katrina replied.

At lunch, everyone was sitting in their own groups. Gianna was sitting with the nerds, Charlotte and Jacob were sitting with the popular/desirable people, and Katrina, Carmen, and Tyler were all siting together. And the girls were talking about dresses. "What dress will you wear to the dance Katrina?" Carmen asked. "Its black and white, and I'm wearing black heels, and black and white arm bands with a hat/headband thing. What about you?" "Its white and gold and I'm wearing gold heels with a white pearl hairpin." Carmen replied.

When Katrina got home, she told her mom every thing that happened today. Then she asked her to take her to the mall so she could get her outfit for the dance. "How much is that going to cost?" Her mom asked. "Four hundred dollars and that includes the dress, the shoes, and the accessory." "Wow. OK lets go get your outfit for the dance." Her mom answered. Katrina let out a shriek of pure happiness.