Status: Complete =]

Boy Toy

Epilogue

::._.::Narrator’s P.O.V::._.::

Mimi and Bill both began working to pay off the 300,000 debt caused by buying the Boy Toy. Mimi eventually finished school with no one knowing about Bill, she intended on telling everyone eventually, but then she noticed something rather strange… It’s been 4 years since she bought Bill and Bill hasn’t aged a bit, but Mimi has.

Mimi grew into a successful person of society while Bill stayed the same, year after year.
Mimi had no reason to dislike Bill’s childish side but the fact that he doesn’t age dawns on her every moment of every day. Bill also had been becoming very distant. Staying out late and not being there in the morning. She would have thought he was cheating if he was a robot dedicated to her. But the thought still lingered in her mind.

“Hey Mimi!” Lola called out to her friend. Mimi slowly turned around, careful not to spill her latte.

“Hey Lola.” Mimi smiled her prize winning smile.

“How have you been? It’s been a while.” Lola grinned, fixing her apron; Lola had become a chef while Mimi became the CEO of a baking company.

“It has been. I’ve been really well.” Mimi smiled, still avoiding having to mention Bill.

“I’ve been pretty good too, I made you this little cake as a ‘hello’ present.” Lola grinned. Lola opened a tiny box and handed the small cake to Mimi. Mimi smiled thankfully and took a bite from the already tiny cake.

“It’s delicious!” Mimi chewed her words out. “What is it?” She asked dumbfounded. Lola grinned and closed the box.

“Chocolate strawberry banana cheesecake with a hint of cinnamon.” Lola felt so accomplished by her tiny cake. “It’s just a prototype, is it good enough to present to the board?” Lola asked. Mimi nodded and finished her cake, washing it down with her latte.

“Amazingly awesome!” Mimi hugged Lola and glanced at her pager with recently started going off. “Crap, I have to go, but we’ll see each other soon okay!?” Mimi began walking away and right into something, spilling her latte all over herself and the strange.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry!” Mimi apologized. She looked up at the handsome man who she’d walked into. He was tall, tan, and downright sexy. He smiled at her clumsiness

“It’s alright.” The man chuckled; his voice was deep and so inviting…

“Are you sure?” Mimi asked, giving herself a reason to stare at the man. He had long black hair, braided into tiny cornrows. He had a left lip piercing and wore regular jeans and a slightly baggy shirt, he was obviously not normal for a man in his 20’s.

“Yes, but if you really want to make it up to me; then let me take you out to dinner.” He grinned.

“I-I’d love to, but I have a boyfriend…” Mimi bit her lip, she’s passing up a hot guy to be with her Bill, she’s no cheater.

“It’s just a dinner, nothing more. You have my word.” The man smiled. Mimi couldn’t help but accept his offer, it’s just dinner, nothing more. It’s payment for spilling my five dollar Starbucks latte on his clothes, no biggy.

“My name’s Tom.” The man smiled.

“Mimi.” Mimi responded, shaking his hand. Tom zipped up his jacket and pulled out his phone.

“Add your number in please, Mimi?” Tom handed her his phone. Mimi smiled and added herself into his contacts. She handed his phone back and smiled.

“I’ll call you around 5, sounds good?” Tom began walking away before Mimi could give an answer.

“Sure.” Mimi blushed and kept walked.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mimi finished work around 3pm and went home, not expecting Bill to be there, but sure enough he was.

“I’m going to dinner with a client tonight, okay Bill?” She asked him, changing out of her coffee stained clothes. Bill nodded and smiled.

“Mimi…” Bill paused for a moment while Mimi faced him. “I love you with all my being, you know that right?” Bill asked her. Mimi nodded and smiled.

“Of course I know that Bill. And I love you.” Mimi smiled and hugged Bill tight.

“Mimi, I have to leave…” Bill muttered softly into her ears. Mimi pulled away and stared at him oddly.

“When are you coming back?” Mimi asked, full of curiosity.

“I’m not coming back.” Bill smiled weakly; Mimi saw right through it, Bill didn’t want to leave and she didn’t want him to.

“Why not?” She asked.

“Mimi, you’ve noticed, I don’t age, I don’t change, and I don’t mature. You need someone who you can grow old with and live a happy life full of excitement with. I’m the same thing, everyday.” Bill told her carefully. “I love you Mimi, and I will after I’m long gone, but I need you to move on without me. I’ve been gone lately because David’s been trying to fix my software so I could age with you, but it’s not possible. I want you to live a full life and I’m holding you back from it.”

Tears swelled up in Mimi’s eyes. She knew this all along, but refused to let it get the best of her.

“But I don’t want you to leave.” Mimi sniffled. “I love you.”

“And I love you Mimi. But I’m just a robot, you need someone like you. You know that too.” Bill smiled softly and wiped a tear from her cheek. “Will you move on, for me?” He asked.
Mimi nodded slightly and hugged Bill tight.

“I love you so much Bill.” She wept into his chest. Bill nodded and hugged her tight.

“I love you too Mimi, I have to leave now, so this is goodbye.” Bill smiled weakly and kissed her forehead. “Please smile, when you cry, you snot, and you don’t look sexy when you snot.” Bill laughed at Mimi’s face. Mimi flipped him off and wiped her cheeks.

“Shut up.” Mimi giggled through her tears.

“Goodbye Mimi.” Bill smiled and walked out the door.

“Goodbye Bill.” Mimi muttered into the emptiness of her apartment.

Life will be so lonely without Bill, she thought. No one to cuddle with at night and no one to hug and no one to kiss. Mimi felt so alone for the first time in 4 years.

Mimi climbed into the shower and washed off the coffee residue. Dinner with Tom tonight was a chance to restart her life, without Bill. Sure, she didn’t want to. It was Bill’s choice, however, she wanted to honor his wish for her to move on and be happy.

Mimi finished her shower and did her hair all nice, and then the phone rang. She answered it with a small smile.

“Hello?” She asked, trying to be cheery.

“Hey.” The man responsed.

“Who is this?” Mimi asked with fake confusion.

“Tom?”

“Oh, right right right.” Mimi smiled. “I knew it was you, I was only kidding.”

“Haha, I see. So how’s your day been?” Tom asked her, he truly was interested on how she handled her day in coffee stained clothes.

“Pretty interesting. Being stared at is very fun with people whisper things.” Mimi laughed a bit. Mimi felt she was getting over Bill far too quickly, but this was what Bill wanted right? So she felt she should honor that wish.

“I see, sorry for bumping into you.” Tom apologized, he honestly felt terrible for her having to go throughout her day with coffee all over her outfit.

“It’s okay, it made the day more interesting.” Mimi laughed.

“So, how that boyfriend of yours? He must be super lucky to be with you.” Mimi heard him mutter the last part extremely quietly.

“Actually, my boyfriend left about an hour ago. He’s never coming back…” Mimi mumbled into the phone. She bit her lip and tried not to cry.

“What? Where is he? I’ll kick him so hard in the ba-“

“No it’s okay; he wants me to find someone who isn’t as childish as he is.” Mimi giggled a bit, still trying her hardest not to cry.

“Oh, are you okay though?” Tom asked almost automatically. Mimi smiled softly and nodded.

“I’m alright, he’s right. I should find someone who’s good for me; I just wish I had a bit more warning before he just decided he was leaving.” Mimi explained to Tom with a distance in her voice.

“Really…” Tom trailed off. “Maybe dinner isn’t the greatest idea.” Tom told Mimi.

“No, no; going to dinner with you is a great way for me to start over with my life.” Mimi smiled a bit. She loved how Tom was worried about her. Not that she liked him worrying but she was happy someone cared for her.

“So, I’ll come pick you up at 6?” Tom asked cautiously.

“6 is perfect.” Mimi smiled into the phone.

Mimi told Tom her address and Tom promised not to be late. They hung up and Mimi began looking for an outfit for her….outing with Tom. Mimi didn’t feel comfortable calling it a date.
After she found an outfit, she got dressed and fixed her make-up. Just as she finished, there was a knock at her door. She smiled and opened the door, welcoming in who she’d thought was Tom. Turns out, it was David Jost.

“David, how are you?” Mimi asked him. David smiled and nodded.

“Pretty dencent.” David mumbled with a faint smile. “I came here to give you your compensation from TokioHotel.” David reached into his pocket and handed her an envelope. Mimi opened it and it was full of money.

“What is thi-“

“It’s all the money you’ve spent on Bill. Since it was his choice, we felt it was better to give you your money back because it was Bill’s choice to leave and shut himself down. He felt you were better off without him and asked it as his last wish that all the money spent on him was returned to you.” David smiled a bit and hugged Mimi.

“Thank you David.” Mimi smiled. She hugged David back and he made his way back out the door. Mimi set the envelope down and watched David ready to leave.

“Have a good life Mimi, I’ll keep in touch.” David smiled and headed for the door.

“Is that Bill’s request?” I asked him with a slight laugh.

“It was, but it was my own choice as well.” David smiled and opened the door, Tom was standing right outside with a rose and a new outfit.

“Hello Mimi.” Tom smiled a bit.

“Hello Tom.” Mimi smiled. “I’m going to begin Bill’s request right now. I’m going to move on and start anew.” Mimi smiled and walked over to Tom, taking the rose from him. “Thank you Tom.”

“You’re welcome Mimi.” Tom kissed her cheek. “Ready to go?” He asked her, holding out his hand.

“Yes.” Mimi smiled and took his hand. “Keep in touch David.” Mimi smiled and left her apartment.

“I will, because Bill loves you.” David muttered to himself and left the apartment to begin his life once again.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's over! I hope you guys enjoyed it! This was so much fun to write and i hope you guys enjoyed it too!

Comments are really appreciated even if the story's finished! Please!!!!! XD

Haha Hope you liked it Mimi!

Love ya!
~Lola