Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

Don't buy me a car

I woke up in the morning on the coch idling with Zacky. At least this time I remembered what happened the night before. I adjusted myself to get comfortable and accidentally woke Zacky up.
"Good morning. " he said in a groggy voice. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "what do you want for breakfast?" he asked, sitting up.

"Chocolate chip pancakes?!" I gasped "and bacon?!" I was never in this good of a mood in the morning, but waking up next to Zacky made me incredibly happy.

I sat at the table and watched Zacky cook. "I'd help, but as you know, I can't cook.". Zacky and I laughed.
When the food was ready, Zacky and I ate at the table and made small talk.

"so what do you want to do today?" Zacky asked, swallowing a mouthful of bacon.
"Well, I have some money saved up and I desperately need to go shopping, so I was thinking I would do that. It's girly and lame but you're welcome to come." I said finishing my food.

"I'd love to come, and if I didn't go with you, how would you get there? You don't have a car, remember?" Zacky laughed.

"oh yeah, crap." I said.
"maybe I'll buy you one." Zacky thought aloud.
"Absolutly not! Don't you dare, Zachary!" I exclaimed.
"Why not? Moneys not a problem. I'm a rock star, remember?" he said with a cocky grin.

I gave Zacky a stern look. "Zacky, please don't buy me a car. I'm already a big enough hassle by living here. I don't want to be a bother."

"you're not a bother. And fine, I won't buy you a car. Maybe." he said before running so I wouldn't hit him. He grabbed his keys off the counter.
"Are you ready now?" he asked.

"In a rush today, Vebgeance? Let me get dressed first you goof." I sai with a smile before running up stairs.

***************************

Zacky and I spent the entire day shopping and spending the day getting to know each other. I had moved in to Zacky's house a few days ago an we still barley knew each other. Zacky was so easy to talk to, and there was never an awkward moment between us. Until I had to go underwear shopping. I was always pretty open about things, so it was most likely more awkward for him. I had always loved the underwear at Hot Topic, so at least Zacky could look at things that interested him.

Zacky and I left the mall that day with 4 shirts for him, 5 shirts for me, 3 pairs of bras and underwear, 4 pairs of jeans, a new pair of heels and a skirt.

"You bought so much stuff today, it's ridiculous. " Zacky said as he stuffed his face with a sub.

"I don't remember the last time I went shopping." I admitted. "Kyle always took mose of the money from our shows."
Zacky was silent for a moment and I thought he angry at me for bringing up Kyle.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring him up." I mentally slapped myself.

"No, don't apologize." he smiled, "Just forgot about him. We don't need to ruin a wonderful day."
♠ ♠ ♠
Jut a filler, figured I'd update since I haven't in months. Sorry for spelling errors, I uploaded this on my iPod! You guys are gonna the me in the up coming chapters! Comments will mean I update faster.