Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

We're rock stars, moneys not an issue.

Ali's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache, and my mouth was incredibly dry. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust. I was in a completely cemet room with a single light above. When I became more conscious I realized I was gagged and tied to a hair. I tried to look around but my head was throbbing too much.

"Oh look, the sluts awake."
I couldn't see him, but I knew that venom filled voice.

Zacky's POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table trying not to break down when the boys burst through the front door.

"Zacky?! Zacky, man where are you?! What's going on?!" I heard Matt yell from the front room.

"I'm in the kitchen." I tried to yell, I felt light headed.

Matt, Brian, Johnny, as jimmy ran in to the kitchen with worried looks on their faces.
"What the hell is going on? Where Ali?" jimmy asked. He looked panicked, almost as if he knew he was in trouble. I handed Jimmy the note and remained expressionless.

"What the fuck?!" Jimmy yelled. He handed the note over to Matt and continued to yell. " Why the fuck would someone take her?! And who! She such a sweet girl, how could anyone want to hurt her?" He looked as if he were about to cry.

"I don't know Jim." I sighed.

"How did this happen?" Johnny spoke up.

"I don't know. We got home and the house looked like this. She went upstairs to look t the rest of the house, and she never came back down. I shouldn't have let her go alone with out checking the house first. How did inlet this happen?" I started to cry. I felt so stupid and girly. This girl that I had only know for a week was taking hold of my heart. I needed to calm down.

"Man, it's not your fault. We'll get her back. We're rock stars, moneys not an issue." Brian handed me back the note as he said this.

"I don't even know how to get the money to them. They don't leave an address or anything. What do I do?" I sighed and held back the urge to punch some thing.

"Ok well, it's Thursday right? We have at least 2 full days to find her and get te money to those assholes." Matt said, " Maybe they'll contact you again. But we have to do everything they say, whoever they are. We want her as safe as possible." Matt sighed and started to pick up some debris. "Johnny, make some coffee. We're saying here tonight and cleaning this mess and making sure no one fucks with Zacky further."

Johnny went to make coffee while Brian and Matt started cleaning. Jimmy stood still and silent for a moment and stated at the wall. "I'm going to fucking kill them." was all he said before helping

I sat there for a few minutes in silence thinking over every possible situation, before deciding it wasn't helping and began to help clean up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, and a day late. Don't hate me! Shits gonna go down.