Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

I knew it!

Ali's POV

I spit blood on the cold cement floor and held back tears as he kicked my stomach. My gag had been removed and I was laying on my side on the floor with my hands tied behind my back.

"I thought the slut liked it rough?" His lips were right next to my ear. I turned towards him and spit in his face. Which in turn earned me a blow to te head. The last thing I heard before losing consciousness was his horrible, sick, disgusting laughter.

Zacky's POV

I was pacing in the kitchen waiting for the boys to get back. They went out to ask the neighbors if they had seen any suspicious activity during the assumed time of the break in. I heard the door bust open and what sounded like loud angry voices. I walked in to the living room to see the boys sitting on the couch and Iimmy pacing back and forth shaking.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it!" Jimmy yelled.

"Woah, what happened? What's going on?" I asked.

"Kyle! It's fucking Kyle! I'm going to fucking kill him!" Jimmy got in my face ten went back to pacing. Jimmy was shaking and looked like he was going to punch something.

"Jim, you need to calm down. We're all worried about her. And I am too. I'm terrified." i said, trying to calm him down.

After I said that, the air around Jimmy completely changed. His shoulders slumped and he became quiet. He turned around to face me and looked as if he was going to cry.

"I don't want to lose her man. We've known her for such a short time, and in that time she's become a best friend to me." Jimmy took a shaky breath and sat down, putting his head in his hands.

It was silent for a moment. So many thoughts were running through my wad. Why did Kyle take her? Is she hurt? Where did he take her?

My thoughts were interrupted by Johny speaking up. "We're pretty sure Kyle took Ali. " he said looking at me. "But we have no idea where Enid. Theres no chance he's keeping her at his apartment. How are we going to find her? If we get the police involved he'll kill her. An we don't know how to get the money to him. "

I sighed and sat down in the chair next to te couch. I looke at the clock and saw it was 2 am.

"Why don't we get some sleep? We won't be helping Ali if we any stay awake. You guys can crash here, maybe Kyle will get in to contact with us tomorrow." the guys nodded and I heard Jimy mumble something about not sleeping as I walked towards my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for being super late in this update. Ive been super busy lately , comments make me happy!
Thank you Vampire Vengeance for the comment!