Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

I'm not giving you a choice.

As the doctor was stitching up my cheek Zacky held my hand to comfort me.

"Do you live with Kyle?" He asked.

I looked him in the eye. He looked genuinely worried.

"Yes." Was all I could muster up to say.

"Well I don't want you living with him anymore. Is there anyone we can call?"

I laughed softly, "Zacky," I started, " I barley know you. I-"

"I don't care. Is there anyone we can call?"

I sighed. I don't know why I told him the truth. "No. He made me stop talking to everyone." I stared at the ground.

"Then come stay with me for a few days. I know we barley know each other, but_"

No! Zacky, I can't do that. That's too much, I don't want to burden you." Why was he being so nice? No man had ever been so sweet to me before.

"Ali, I'm not giving you a choice. You're staying at my place."

Our conversation was cut short by shouting and crashes coming fro the next room. The doctor was done stitching me up, so Zacky and I jumped up and ran to the other room. Jimmy was on top of Kyle, punching him multiple times. Matt and Brian were trying to get Jimmy off him.

When they finally got Jimmy off Kyle, we asked what happened.

"That stupid fucker!" Jimmy yelled.

"Jimmy, calm down dude. Matt started to take Jimmy in to the other room, but stopped when Kyle began to talk.

"I told them about how I cheated on you." Kyle said while staring straight at me, "And how this wasn't the first I had hit you. In fact, there have been worse times. I also told them about how I never helped you with your stupid eating disorder and even dumber cutting problem."

Syn stood up, it was his turn to punch Kyle. He hit him so hard Kyle was knocked out.
Before they even put Kyle back on the hospital bed, I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. But I felt it was a good place to end this chapter.