Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

I'm gonna ***ing kill him.

Zackys POV

When I turned around to talk to Ali, she was gone.

"oh no..." I groaned

The rest of the guys turned around, after finally getting him back on the hospital bed, even though Jimmy voted on just leaving him on the ground.

"Shit, shit shit shit!" I rubbed my eyes while muttering to myself. I started to panic. After what Kyle said, she could be in danger of herself. I turned around to see the guys staring at me. I knew I had a panicked look on my face.

"Dude, calm down I'm sure she's fine." Brian started to say.

"She's not fine! Did you hear what Kyle said? Did you see the scars on her arms? She's not mentally stable right now!" I didn't know why I was panicking so much. I barley knew her.
Then, something snapped.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!" I lunged towards Kyle, still passed out on the bed. This time it was Jimmy to hold me back.

He looked me in the yes, "Killing him won't bring her back here safely. Why don't we go look for her?" Jimmy suggested. I agreed, realizing that was a more rational choice.

*******

Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and I searched for hours, While Matt and Val stayed at my house. Since we didn't know her that well, we had to check everywhere. We checked the restaurant , the park, and every place we thought she might be.

I flopped down on my couch, exhausted and out of ideas. A few minutes later, it started to down pour.

-half an hour later-

It was getting dark and I was starting to get worried. I chewed my lips and snakebites, thinking of other possible places she could be. And as if reading my mind I heard Syn yell.

"Dude! Zacky!" He stared at me with an expression that was a mix of happiness and disbelief.

I looked out the window with him and saw a girl walking towards the house, soaked to the bone. Once she got to the door, I opened it. Ali was soaked, and her eyes were blood shot from crying.

"Can I come in...?" She spoke so quietly I almost didn't here her.

"Yes, Of course." I stepped out of the doorway to let her in. I stared at her arms, glad to see she hadn't hurt herself anywhere that I could see.

"I'm sorry I left" She chewed her bottom lip and stared at my apologetically.

"It's OK." I turned to Val, "Val, Why don't you take her upstairs so she can take a shower and warm up? I'll find some clothes for you." I said, looking back at her. She was just staring at the ground, chewing her lip.

She looked up at me momentarily. "Thank you.." She spoke barley above a whisper.

Alis POV.

I stared at myself in Zackys mirror. I was a mess. I was soaked to the bone, and my eyes were bloodshot from crying. I don't know why this break up with Kyle hurt so much. He had hurt me much worse than this before. Mentally, physically and emotionally. He had hurt me far too much for me to care about him, but for some reason, I still loved him.
I got in the shower, feeling my body warm up. I sat on the shower floor, and stared at my arms, feeling the need for pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured I would start off with 3 chapters, so tell me how you like it so far. I'll write more and hopefully update tomorrow.