Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

This is what you get for letting people find out.

I felt his hands on my body. I felt his fist hit my face. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off the floor.

"This is what you get for letting people find out." He whispered in my ear.

As he threw me on to the floor I saw his face.

Kyle.

He raised the chair and slammed it down on me.


I jolted awake, sweating and panting. That dream seemed so real..
I saw Icky staring at me and whimpering.

"It's OK," I whispered towards him. I picked up Icky and cuddled him to my chest.

When I got up to shower, I realized I didn't have any clothes. I walked down stairs and found Zacky on the couch, playing Call of Duty with Jimmy.

I started fiddling with my thumbs.

" I uh... Don't have any clean clothes." I don't know why I was so nervous. I felt like I was being a burden.

"Why don't I bring you to your old place so you can grab your stuff? Like I said, I don't want you staying there anymore." Zacky looked at me and smiled.

"I'll come too!" Jimmy joined in.

When we got to my old place I was a nervous wreck. I quickly grabbed clothes and things I might've needed. I really didn't want to run in to Kyle and have Jimmy and Zacky attack him.

"I think I have everything I need," I said while walking towards he door, eager to get out of there. I turned the corner to exit, I ran in to someone. When I looked up i saw those greedy malicious eyes.

"Kyle." I breathed." Hi."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's super short but I felt like updating tonight since I won't be able to tomorrow. Comments? Suggestions?