Hallelujah.

Love.

He obviously saw the genuine surprise from the look of my face as his mouth formed a small, slightly childish smile. I could feel my cheeks blush tomato red but I can’t help but smile back at my foolishness, how could I not smile when he was grinning away, so close to my face. I nervously shuffle back from him and prop myself up, looking at him for an explanation. He looks away and pulls a more serious face, ‘I guessed I would find you here, your not exactly the most unpredictable person.’ His voice sounded so husky, although young in years, his voice is definitely that of a man. Despite what he just said, he seemed pleased with himself for being the first one to find me, raising his perfectly curved chin to the sky, standing in a heroic manner. I tried to look totally unaffected by his little comment, ‘Who sent you? Let me guess, my dad?” I look at my wristwatch, I’ve been gone for an hour and a half, but it feels like only ten minutes.’
Father had always been protective, well, he seemed to be. Mainly on weekends and holidays, or basically whenever he was free from work he was setting rules and boundaries for me. Tradition and self discipline were what my fathers brain had been set to since a teenager, that is, thanks to my grandpa. I wasn’t meant to be here, I was meant to be officially grounded. I had probably broke over fifty of my fathers rules but inside, I felt proud of the demon within me that had defied him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, read read...