The Art Of Loving

Chapter Twelve

“So… that was a bit uncomfortable.”

Bam sighed and nodded in agreement, sinking back into his padded computer chair. “Yeah. Sorry.”

Ville was sitting at the edge of Bam’s bed, his new favorite place to be. “No, it’s okay. I just… I felt bad for you.”

They were discussing the dinner that April had invited Ville to attend. She had asked questions about school, about Ville’s life, and even an incredibly awkward question about their relationship. As soon as the latter had escaped her lips, Jess stood and left the room without a word, causing Bam’s face to burn with shame.

Bam was silent for a moment. “I’m so afraid he’ll never accept this.”

“He will, Bammie. It may take a while for him to support it, but… he’s your brother, Bam.”

Bam nodded and stared at the floor, worry in his eyes. Ville slid off the bed onto his knees and crawled over to the skater, kneeling in front of him like a dog on its hind legs.

“I could, uh… try to, uh, make you feel better? If you… uh, like, um… know what I mean…” The Finn was obviously nervous and avoiding eye contact.

“You mean sexually?” Bam asked him. Ville, whose gaze was fixed on Bam’s shoes, nodded. “Like… how?”

“Uh… head,” Ville explained, swallowing hard and glancing upward for a split second.

Bam said nothing for a while, and finally nodded. “Yeah,” he agreed. Ville looked up and searched his eyes to confirm that Bam meant what he said. When he was sure, he nodded and hesitantly inched his hands towards the crotch of Bam’s baggy jeans. They were trembling as they fumbled with the cold metal button and Bam took a deep breath as he parted his legs for Ville’s access.

They were both breathily heavily with anticipation as Ville pulled the zipper down and Bam’s breath hitched as he watched the Finn’s hands disappear into his boxer shorts. He could feel the other boy touching him, stroking him just the way he liked to get him hard. Finally, Ville slid the boxers down until Bam’s erection was visible.

Bam let out a quiet and shaky moan as Ville’s mouth engulfed him. He ran his fingers gingerly through the Finn’s soft, dark hair as Ville bobbed his head up and down, sucking and swallowing around him.

This continued for a few minutes, small whimpers and whispers occasionally escaping Bam’s lips. Ville wrapped his delicate fingers around the base of Bam’s dick and began to pump what he couldn’t fit in his mouth in time to the bobbing. The skater hissed and gripped Ville’s dark locks as he fought to control his hips.

Ten minutes later, Ville’s movements had become faster and his tongue was hitting places that gave Bam chills. The skater was on edge and felt obliged to warn Ville, even if he would’ve liked nothing better than to come down the Finn’s throat.

“Ville, I’m gonna… gonna come, Ville,” he breathed. Ville held up a finger, a gesture for Bam to wait, and Bam whined impatiently. After a few bobs of his head, Ville took in even more and Bam could feel the tip of his dick pressing against the back of Ville’s throat. He jerked forward with a quiet yelp and felt his orgasm rush through him, his warm come filling Ville’s mouth. Ville pulled off of him and swallowed, fighting to get the foul-tasting sticky liquid down.

He leaned up to share a close-mouthed kiss with his contented boyfriend, who responded with a lazy smile.

“You don’t want this taste in your mouth,” Ville explained, his voice slightly hoarse. He slid Bam’s boxers back up so they covered his now-limp manhood and rubbed his thigh. “I love you, Bammie,” he stated quietly, his voice thick with emotion and his eyes full of admiration and honesty. Bam opened his mouth to respond, but nothing came out.

What do I say? ‘I love you too’?

But would I mean it?

No. I like him. I care about him.

But I don’t love him.


Ville just smiled gently. “It’s okay. You don’t have to say it back. I know you feel it deep inside, even if you don’t know it yet.” His smile remained as he stood. “I’m going to go brush my teeth. I’ll be back soon.” With that he turned and left, leaving Bam to wonder if the Finn was really as mentally ill as he sometimes seemed to be.