The Art Of Loving

Chapter Thirteen

Ville returned from the bathroom with a cheery smile, smelling faintly of mint. Bam could taste it on his lips when the Finn gave him a soft kiss before returning to his place at the end of the bed.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"Kiss? Or give head?"

"Head. Have you done it before?"

"No. I've practiced, but you can't really be sure if you're doing it right until you actually do it."

"Practiced?" Bam asked curiously.

"Yeah, on, uh... On a dildo I have at home." He blushed and Bam couldn't stop himself from letting out a small laugh. "I wanted to know what it was like..."

"You have a dildo?"

"You don't?"

"Well, no. Where am I supposed to get one?"

"There's a sex shop in the next town over. I just took my parents car up there."

"You can drive?"

"Not legally, but I wanted to get on."

"Do you... use it to, like... uh... you know."

Ville nodded. "Yeah."

Wow...

Bam wasn't sure how to respond for almost a minute. "Does it hurt?" he finally asked, his voice quiet. Ville smiled.

"Of course it hurts at first. You have to take it slow. Use a lot of lubricant to help it go in. But... after you do it enough times, it's a lot better. It still burns a little at first, but it fades."

"And feels good?"

"Yes."

"Is the one you have small?"

"I got one that's about medium-sized. I was stupid when I thought I wouldn't need to start off with a small one. But I'm more used to it now."

Bam nodded and stared at his shoes.

Does this mean... he wants to...

"Bammie?"

Bam looked up at him. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

Ville's eyes widened. "Right now?"

"No, just... do you want to?"

"Well... yeah. Why? Do you want to?"

Please say yes...

"Yeah... I do."

Ville's mind raced with the idea. "Uh... My parents won't be home Saturday," he informed Bam. "If you want to... come over."

Bam looked as though he were in deep thought. "Yeah, okay. Just..."

Ville waited for the skater to finish his sentence and frowned when he didn't. "Just...?" he prompted. Bam bit his lip.

"I'm not ready to be on bottom yet."

The Finn blinked. "Oh... Well, you don't have to, Bam-Bam. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Bam smiled. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"So your parents are really okay with you staying here tonight?" Bam asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah. I'm surprised your Mom let me stay."

"I think it's her way of showing support."

"Well, I'm grateful, whatever the reason." He smiled and crawled up to the head of the bed, laying on his side. Bam switched off the light and joined him, spooning against him and wrapping his arms around the lithe man's thin waist. Ville snuggled back into the skater's muscular arms.

This is where I belong...